Recent content by FishBro

1. FishBro

Need your opinion on Vortech vs Koralia and acrylic

The MP10 will handle any tank within its glass thickness limit. It's a great unit. Along with the 40.
  2. FishBro

Lighting for frag tank

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question. Yes, I would totally do dim able for multiple reason above. 100% led will fry a tank.
  3. FishBro

How do you make a glass frag tank?

No need of euro-bracing. It's not big enough. Rimless will be fine.
  4. FishBro

Lighting for frag tank

Dimmable t5's? Idk....I don't think it should matter, jut adjust the height of the fixture.
  5. FishBro

Is breeding very profitable?

If you don't do fish....I've heard dog breeding is quite profitable, especially the champion hunting labs or whatever you wanna call them. $1000+ a pop.
  6. FishBro

please help id this little thing

Some sort of worm or a juvi feather duster is my guess.
  7. FishBro

some sort of something

Agreed. I'd upgrade lighting, but I'm not sure even that would help these polyps in this condition.
  8. FishBro

PSU4Me: Meet a RS Founder!

Neat thread! Thanks all you founding members for starting this amazing forum! We all owe you respect!
  9. FishBro

Cryptic zone filtration? Canister help

If you do use a canister filter (I dont recommend it because of maintenance issues) use Lilly Pipes. ADA Lily Pipes This makes it quite easy to get water from your tank to the filter and back. I would recommend personally a sump, good skimmer, and fuge. With regular water changes. Also, NO...
  10. FishBro

John 'whippetguy's 27g Planted Tank

Very nice! I like the aquascape you were trying to go for!
  11. FishBro

Trimma tevegae Gobies

Awesome thanks! YGPM
  12. FishBro

Trimma tevegae Gobies

It's all good! I think I'm gonna call CRA and see what they can do for me. Have you seen any recently?
  13. FishBro

Trimma tevegae Gobies

Alright, I'll check them out. Thank you!
  14. FishBro

Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Sucks about the drain dude! Have you tryed the snail guards they sell somewhere? Or strainers? Don't give up! Try, Try again!
  15. FishBro

Lighting for frag tank

Very much so.