Recent content by familiar1985

1. F

Corals Receding, Help!!!

Those are my parameters right now i might have left out salinity at 35-36 and alk at 9. I dropped in a new bag of carbon last night and prepared the water. I will do a large change today. Hopefully it helps.
  2. F

Free Berghia Nudi's in 818/La

im in sherman oaks Id rather not ship as they are fully white and i dunno if theyll make it.
  3. F

Free Berghia Nudi's in 818/La

I have some berghia nudis for any local reefers with aptasia problem. If nobody wants to pick em up tomorrow ill just take them to the lfs as they are starving and i dont want them dying in tank. Let me know!
  4. F

Corals Receding, Help!!!

here is what is norm for my setup: ph 8.0-8.1 ammonia 0 nitrate 0 phosphate 0 calcium 400 magnesium 1300 temp 78-80 ill do a big water change, maybe it will help
  5. F

Corals Receding, Help!!!

Iv noticed a bunch of my corals are receding from the base up. I have 3 different milli's receding, a tri-color acro, steve elias stag, pink jade, lokani, and a hawkins echinata all receding from the base up. They started receding at different times over the last couple weeks. I have cut some up...
  6. F

Dragon Face PipeFish for Red Bugs!

Iv heard of people doing this succesfully. I will take all acros out and treat in qt while im setting everything up in new tank. Not just a dip. The bugs with nothing to eat will die within 5 days according to what this guy says. Red Bugs (Tegastes acroporanus) - Canreef Aquatics Bulletin...
  7. F

Some corals that have the bugs on them are still growing well. I dont think the bugs are that bad, they wont kill anything. They do stress some colonies. I only have a couple colonies with retracted polyps not growing well. Im going to be moving all the livestock to a 240 within a year and i was...
  8. F

Hi, i have red bugs on a bunch of colonies that i cant remove to treat with interceptor. I am considering getting a pipefish as a natural predator to help control the numbers. Current stock is a Powder Blue Tang, Pacific Blue Tang, Diamond Goby, Mandarin goby, and a firefish. The tank is a...
  9. F

Cheap SPS Pack! + Berghia Nudis

ya pick up is fine.
  10. F

Red Nudi or Flat Worm? Help Please!

It's Vayssierea felis! Thanks everyone
  11. F

nice, so i can throw it back in the tank? Are u sure they dont eat anything other then tubeworms?
  12. F

What is this thing? Its tiny, the size of a flatworm but its really red. It has tentacles also as you can see in the pic.
  13. F

im in the sherman oaks/beverly hills area
  14. F

Some pics are older. Im using 10k bulbs so colors dont pop as well as they should. I got most of these from Vivid in person as they are local for me. You can check out the pics on their site also. My pics arnt the greatest and i used a 3 megapixel camera. Hawkins Valida tricolor...
  15. F

Ora Green Birdsnest, Neon Spongodes, Ora Tri-color Valida, Ora Roscoes, Tubs Purple Polyp Birdsnest. (All fast growers and 1"+) and you can pick 1 of these: Ora Red Planet, Ora Hawkins Echinata, Tyree Pink Jade, Ora Purple Pillow, Ora Bellina $100 + Shipping I also have some Berghia...