Recent content by Erik Stenberg

1. Erik Stenberg

Hair Algae??

I'm newer to corals I don't want to mess them up, I trimmed the longer pieces with scissors and almost nipped my cleaner shrimps whisker as he shot to the scissors in the tank, thoughts of a blue legged hermit in with my snails?
  2. Erik Stenberg

Hair Algae??

So when I bought this zoa colony, the plate coral piece they are attached to had some hairy algae growing on the front, now it is getting taller and what seems to be bubbles attached to it. Can anyone confirm that this is Hair Algae and the best way to safely remove it, I added a lawnmower...
  3. Erik Stenberg

Got my Brittle Star today

Definitely does help, thanks Jeff
  4. Erik Stenberg

Thank you for these, I really appreciate it and will study these and have them for reference
  5. Erik Stenberg

Hey Jeff what's your opinion for placement it's a single head the size of a quarter it's orange on the outside and light purplish on the inside around the mouth, I hear many mixed ideas on this
  6. Erik Stenberg

Ricordia not Socorro
  7. Erik Stenberg

Thanks Jeff I picked up a small Socorro's frag today along with a nice colony of eagle eye zoas
  8. Erik Stenberg

Thank you it's always an exciting day to bring home a new specimen. I'm guessing each tentacle is 5-6" long I need to try to figure out which type it is, the LFS had black ones and he's stated this one was a grey one got him home and he's a light red. So excited to see these tentacles in my...
  9. Erik Stenberg

very excited to add a tentacle based invertebrate to the system. The LFS said it was considered a grey Brittle Star but he looks red to me which I'm very cool with
  10. Erik Stenberg

Steam Punk Lamp

lol I totally understand that and they are worth every penny. I do that with my art as well our worst case scenario is we get to keep it so it all works out, beautiful work my friend and good luck at your upcoming shows
  11. Erik Stenberg

Steam Punk Lamp

How Much do these go for?
  12. Erik Stenberg

Steam Punk Lamp

My God this is Amazing I do paintings like this Pleasure to meet you, your creations are great
  13. Erik Stenberg

Steam Punk Lamp

Yeah That's rad I love this how much do they go for?
  14. Erik Stenberg

Aqua Forest Suppliment and Feeding

Suggestion for Xenia Placement? I have it on the right side of the tank and bit lower than the middle from top to bottom, opposite of the powerhead. I guess I'm wondering if I should drop it down where it will get partial light instead of full,
  15. Erik Stenberg

Aqua Forest Suppliment and Feeding

I had bought the 3 they recommended when I got the Xenia, so in your opinion, since I have them already the current dose says 1 drop of each every other day, would you suggest due to the size of my tank I just spread these out more like once a week or at all? Thanks for the info I haven't...