Recent content by EricandDanas90

1. E

Wood Stoves and Reef Aquariums?

As winter approaches, me and my wife are searching for ways to save money on heat. We recently purchased a Wood Stove (fireplace insert) and are waiting to have it installed. In our living room, we had 3 reef tanks, a 90g, 75g, and 29g. We have removed the 29g because it would be within 3...
  2. E

Eric and Dana's Open BRS Group Buy

I am proud to say that we finally have enough people to start the Bulk Buy. If anyone else wants to join, then please let me know. The Bulk Buy buying period will be between 11/1/11 - 11/8/11. Thank you to everyone who participated, Eric and Dana
  3. E

We Just Need One! If you are interested or know someone who may be, please let me know. We just need one more so don't be shy!
  4. E

update We just need 3 more. We can do Halloween presents instead.
  5. E

I am setting up an open group buy. Anyone who is interested in participating contact me. This will be an open ended group buy with BRS. Once I have enough people (10) to set up a group buy then I will set up a date that works for everyone. For those interested please msg/email me at...
  6. E

Any ideas?

We found this in our 29g biocube, underneath of a rock. There are a few of these guys and we don't know if they are good or bad... or what they are at all. Any ideas?
  7. E

AUGUST's *BRS BIG Group Buy* 8/16/11 - 8/22/11

I am sorry to everyone who was looking forward to the Bulk Buy. I will post a new thread soon to reschedule the Bulk Buy when there are enough people. I will keep your names on the list and let you know when I have enough people. Currently we only need 6 more. Thank you to everyone, Eric...
  8. E

First Post

Welcome to Reef Santuary. If you are buying a bunch of aquarium supplies check out Bulk Reef Supply. I'm setting up a Group Buy 8/16, which can save money. Here is a link to sign up if you are interested...
  9. E

New build for the wife

Welcome to Reef Santuary. If you are buying a bunch of aquarium supplies check out Bulk Reef Supply. I'm setting up a Group Buy 8/16, which can save money. Here is a link to sign up if you are interested...
  10. E

11. E

After 10 Years setting my Reef back up

12. E

me:)

13. E

First Post + Some questions

14. E

Just joined with questions