Recent content by EagleEyes

1. EagleEyes

Selling light, koralia 400gph, new bulkheads, and a few extras

Wanted to update and say I'm no longer selling these items. Thank you to those who were interested!
  2. EagleEyes

Price change to $75 and free shipping for all of this, OBO still stands.
  3. EagleEyes

Tried fixing the size of the text to no avail! Feel free to PM me if you're interested.
  4. EagleEyes

Hi all, I've been cleaning and could use a good home for some things. Hydor Koralia 400GPH (never used, and in original package w/ booklet) 20" Current Dual Satellite Power Compact Fixture, bulbs not included (used) 3/4" Lifegard brand clear bulkheads (new, never opened) 17" total reach Pik...
  5. EagleEyes

Selling a big lot of things, trying to declutter while I build my business. Look out for it in...

Selling a big lot of things, trying to declutter while I build my business. Look out for it in the Dry Goods section.
  6. EagleEyes

Broken powerhead lives!

Thanks BigAl!! This whole scene where he quotes A Midsummer Nights Dream (if my memory is correct) is fantastic.
  7. EagleEyes

Broken powerhead lives!

Finding an old powerhead you thought was dead, plugging it in and hearing it wurr to life: Photo won't work I bet. SO much win!
  8. EagleEyes

Unorthodox ways to do things

You're an artist, with mediums in glass/aquatics AND animation. You're a genius, it looks fantastic!
  9. EagleEyes

Have you ever done anything creative with a protein skimmer? DIY/other?
  10. EagleEyes

My whole tank for sale

Hey, thanks anyway. Hope you sell it!
  11. EagleEyes

That's some good information, sir. Thank you! Now, the only unorthodox thing I used to do was take a completely new toothbrush and use it to clean the glass. I still haven't been able to get coraline to grow, but I'd use a razor blade on that. I may even try your design. :thumbup:
  12. EagleEyes

So to back track a little (then please continue, because I'm reading a lot of awesome things so far!!), here is the fluid located when a fish has puffy eye? I used to pull blood samples from shrimp in the lab I worked at in college. We could insert the needle under the scales and draw blood that...
  13. EagleEyes

My whole tank for sale

Is there by any chance a chiller that you're selling?
  14. EagleEyes

One For The Pros - Can Live Rock Produce Ammonia???

Interesting. I just hear people worrying that their ammonia levels aren't hitting zero after 4 weeks into a cycle, and figured maybe that could have been the answer. Great explanation. Thanks!