Recent content by Dragon Wrasse

1. Dragon Wrasse

Finally got my new babies! :)

Very cool looking fish.....
  2. Dragon Wrasse

Buying the Best RO/DI (help put all the info in 1 place)

I don't fall into any of those catagories, my town has a premium water store where I buy high quality, state tested, RO water for 30 cents a gallon.
  3. Dragon Wrasse

Hi

Welcome to RS!! how about some details.....
  4. Dragon Wrasse

Name that anemone!!

Great advise from all....good info Michelle, Thanks.
  5. Dragon Wrasse

Beware Majesticaquatics in Nuevo, CA

Thanks for the Info flricordia.....
  6. Dragon Wrasse

Name that anemone!!

Never tried it.....I use mysis, krill and blood worms and feed my anemone pieces of clam, squid and silver sides......:)
  7. Dragon Wrasse

Name that anemone!!

Looks like a Condi....answer to your question is, depends on what you are going to keep in your tank....I have a Long Tentical Anemone (LTA) aka cork screw anemone, that I have in my Softy tank, it was 4 inches across when I bought it and now it is over 12 inches across in a 75 gal. tank....if...
  8. Dragon Wrasse

Adding sand to a tank that has already cycled

You should have no trouble adding another 20 or 25 pounds...over time in a established tank the arginonite (sp) level will lower and more will have to be added. I end up adding 10 to 15 pounds a year to my deep sandbed in order to keep the depth at 4 inches.....go for it...
  9. Dragon Wrasse

Newb!!

Welcome to RS!! watch your water perameters, the smaller the water collumn the faster the changes....ditto on reducing your bio load.
  10. Dragon Wrasse

OT: Windows vista worth it?

Agreed....a year or two wait is your best bet....
  11. Dragon Wrasse

**Neptune AquaController**

I have them on two of my tanks.....a seperate tower or laptop to view the charts and modify the program comes in handy.....my SPS is totally auto thanks to my AC.......
  12. Dragon Wrasse

Another Coraline Algae question

Check out this link......hope it helps.... REEF AQUARIUM CORALLINE ALGAE PROPAGATION
  13. Dragon Wrasse

I'm A Newb!

Sounds like a great start....Welcome to RS!!!
  14. Dragon Wrasse

OT: How many of us have pets?

I have.....a moluccan cockatoo, a Tortois, a miniature long hair daschund, a pond with Koi, and three saltwater tanks........
  15. Dragon Wrasse

Glad no one Bites

I have a Moluccan cockatoo......welcome to RS...."The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few"........:alien: