Recent content by dimdim

1. D

Question on t5s

Yes sorry! The lights are fantastic. Id reccomend changing out the the bulbs if ur keeping any nems or sps, i love it!
  2. D

New 40 gallon build!

We cant attach pics on this forum?
  3. D

New 40 gallon build!

Heres the finished product! Got everything from my nano transferred over and my light is on ! Everything loves it! Especially the new light, really a difference from 5050 compacts! Heres a few pics
  4. D

Lighting fixture at Home Depot?

Odyssea switched to workhorse ballast. If u buy from ebay they give u internal workhorses, 3 of them for a 6 bulb t5 that odyssea does not sell on their site. They are just a little warm to the touch. Its the lights that give off the most heat. My ballasts are 5 year warranty
  5. D

My experience is arguative to all your statements. Except for whoever said that theyre issues came before 2008. Your right . My i took a pic of my reflection of the lights on my tank, and theyre beaming straight down to the bottom. No curves in the reflection. Mine has 6 t5s i cant tell you...
  6. D

I disagree, just purchased the ebay 36" 6 bulb t5 ho similar to that fixture, i love it, doesnt run hot, and looks real sleek. This is just day 1 but they sent 6 12000k bulbs inatead of 3 and 3, so theyre sending me 6 actinics to make up for it :)
  7. D

Question on t5s

So i got my lights in, came in, unboxed, everything in tact. Bulbs where shipped not in the fixture, and am very pleased with the 12000k look i have. I will be upgrading the actinics to royal blue and deep blue ati soon, the light does increase the temp in my tank 2 degrees when on, so i turned...
  8. D

Question on t5s

Seems to me u dont notice the seller is a top seller on ebay 100%satisfaction garauntee or full refund, 5 year warranty, it may be that odyssea fixture but odyssea doesnt make 6 bulb t5s? It may be modified, idc im not gonna loose any life in my tank, 239 watts is plenty on a 40 gallon bud. Hes...
  9. D

Question on t5s

Thanks! Its powered by a 5 year warranty and seller is stating 100% satisfaction money back garauntee, all return shipping if need is free, individual reflectors, fans, timer and all! I cant wait:)
  10. D

Question on t5s

so ive ordered my lights! got some wicked news! heres the link of what i ordered, looks realllllyyyy good ! i cant wait!! http://www.ebay.ca/itm/190754268813?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2539wt_993
  11. D

Question on t5s

What kind of optics should i get on my fixture ? Im going ebay led, my tanks 35 gallons, 36" long 13 in wide 18 tall will 120w be enough?
  12. D

Question on t5s

Also no an option due to me being electrically inclined
  13. D

Question on t5s

Thanks ! Id love someone to chime in on those fixtures
  14. D

Question on t5s

okay so ive looked into some led fixtures, here they are, and please i want opinions on these fxtures, dont compare them to expensive things, look at them for what it says? im going to create a hanging rack out of conduit and connectors and attaching it to my stand, so which one of these...
  15. D

Question on t5s

They dont carry a 36" 4 bulb fixture