Recent content by diescreaming

1. D

Vortech Mp20 & Mp40 Groupbuy!

can i get a pm, also, can you give me info on how to pay to?
  2. D

red grape and blue ball(ochtodes) macro algaes

I'm not sure of the scientific name, but I'm pretty sure that it's not caulerpa, and you will get a few strands from 6-8" long, probably all attached at the bottom, it grows like kelp so it's pretty easy to cut, a lot more than the pet stores around here give, and it is definitely the best...
  3. D

It does grow fast(red grape) but it isn't one to take over, because it has been very hard for me to get it to attach, only had one piece attach and I ripped a piece off and jammed it between two rocks, it mostly grows up, like kelp, I don't even think it is a caulerpa, but after talking with...
  4. D

2 hamilton reefstar2 mogul pendants and ballasts

2 pendants and ballasts, work fine, going to try out t5s, has bulbs, probably needs new bulbs, they are like 9 months old, asking $300 shipped, or may consider trade, looking for a controller, or maybe controllable tunzes
  5. IMG_0221_

IMG_0221_

6. IMG_0224_

IMG_0224_

7. IMG_0223_

IMG_0223_

8. IMG_0219_

IMG_0219_

9. D

i have enough of both for a couple more
  10. D

well, my ebay username is radiatingeyes002, and if you go to nano-reef.com and find the forum where I am trying to sell it there, you will see a name, johnmaloney, he is the owner of reefcleaners.org, he vouches for me in that forum because a few people asked