Recent content by die4lulu

1. die4lulu

Frogspawn Hammer

it has really pretty colors! :D
  2. die4lulu

looking for new tank mate.

i could do a dwarf lion? O_o hmmm, sounds very interesting... but wont it eat my other fish?
  3. die4lulu

Coral ID

is it fleshy or hard?
  4. die4lulu

Pink Tip Elegance Coral

dont want to be a buzz kill, but short tentacles means its not healthy. :/
  5. die4lulu

my top is open... and a mandarin would survive in my tank but ive had one B4. looking for something new. i think im going to go with the small tang then returning it when it gets a bit bigger.
  6. die4lulu

cool, thanks for the reply! i haven't herd much about the jaw fish family, is there anything special about them? and yeah im affraid to add a puffer :/
  7. die4lulu

Hardiest nem?

most hardiest anemone in my opinion is a haddoni carpet anemone, they are usually close to shore and experience fluctuations in temperature and salinity. i had a nice minty green one but it got too big :/. i had a 30gal at the time. they are real beautiful too!
  8. die4lulu

i have a 40gal reef with a pair of perculas, LMB, two spot blenny, and a chromis and im looking for a really interesting new fish. i was looking at valentini puffers... i have a few inverts, blood shrimp, anemone, and hermit crabs. is it worth the gamble? what else would be an option. was also...
  9. die4lulu

New Hitchhiker

hydroids was my second guess :)
  10. die4lulu

New Hitchhiker

they kinda look like feather dusters to me... cause they are coming out of a tube, right?
  11. die4lulu

ID two sponges!

i like the pink one :)
  12. die4lulu

Help with new anemone!

is the base cut or one of its tentacles? if its a tentacle then dont worry about it, it will regenerate or just drop that tentacle. if its the base, then thats not a good sign. it wont have the strength to get a strong grip on your live rock. Anemones with damaged bases dont always recover. its...
  13. die4lulu

How long should I drip acclimate a rose bubble tip?

i only drip acclimate new shrimp, ive never drip acclimated a fish, coral, or any anemones. In the end they always turn out fine.
  14. die4lulu

my new Eye of Rah zoos :)

yeah thats pretty good :)
  15. die4lulu

my new Eye of Rah zoos :)

i got it for 20 bucks and there are about 30 polyps. i got it at petco, they were labeled as sea mat coral -___- LOL thanks everyone :)