Recent content by dhaquaman

1. D

Bulb combo for Nova Extreme Pro 8 bulb question

thanks for the replies Big Al I have a few questions:) The bulb combo i listed above will give me a blue look right? Also when you take day time bulbs out does that affect the ability to keep SPS? In which order should i put the lights? UVL 75/25 on the outsides? Last question is where is a...
  2. D

thanks for the reply so 3 aquablue special 3 aquablue plus and 2 uvl 75/25 does that sound right ? thanks:)
  3. D

thanks Big Al, what would you recommend for the other two bulbs since i have the 8 bulb?:) thanks for all the help
  4. D

thank you jski711, the bulbs are just the stock bulbs it came with BigAl07, thanks for the correction:) what bulb combo would you recommend for this fixture?:)
  5. D

hi everyone i just bought a nova extreme pro 8 bulb for my 55 and i was wondering what would be good light combo for this fixture? right now it is a very white look and i want to go for a more blue tint As of right now the bulbs in this fixture are 4 actinic and 4 daylight bulbs. thank you:)
  6. D

lighting question

perfect thank you
  7. D

lighting question

that true about the dawn dusk the moonlights are not a problem i don't use them anyway he is selling he because he needs the money and buying new lights for his 240 gallon tank other than that is the deal good?
  8. D

lighting question

i think he actually bought it here 48'' Aquarium Light T5 HO 6X 54 Lighting+ bulbs NEW - eBay (item 280316247178 end time Sep-21-09 12:12:32 PDT) is this light good?
  9. D

lighting question

SUN BLAZE T-5, 48" Light Fixture 8 x 54W lamps by Sunlight Supply* - AquaCave its like this one except individual reflectors and 6 bulb not 8
  10. D

lighting question

thank Jeremy 0322:) k ill post a link after this a guy on reef central is selling this fixture for 200 including shipping
  11. D

lighting question

would this fixture be enough to keep lower light requiring sps corals in a 55? the fixture is the 48'' sunblaze, T5 HO 6X 54 Lighting with individual reflectors. thanks for the help
  12. D

WTB: 48" Metal Halide/T5 Fixture

still available? interested
  13. D

OT: Impossible question

go for it Basile :)