Recent content by DEO glass

1. D

borosilicate glass frag plugs

LOL... thanks munky, appreciate u supporting a fellow glassblower.... kinda f'd up how the only person using them and posting is a person who can make his own if he choosed to... As for the rest of you, weres the pix!? i sent u all out multiple plugs a while ago....FOR FREE!!!........ I...
  2. D

just curious if i will ever see anyone who recieved my plugs post some pix here.... been patiently waiting and am kind of upset that i made and sent out a batch to you all before i made them for myself and have more reviews from personal experiance than all of you combined.... just a...
  3. D

trimming the tank

MMMMMMMMMMM......... frags
  4. D

trimming the tank

Sweet! more plugs on the way!
  5. D

Wtb candy apple red/ purple hornet zoos

must have! I am looking for anyone who has either purple hornets or candy apple red zoos growing in thier tank and has got some for fragging......requested that they be fragged onto my glass plugs ( will supply )
  6. D

awesome! yea the multi color monti was actually the new guy my lfs's idea.... these guys are also the ones who make the black eggcrate as well as the purple gel glue used in the pix above..... "crystal clear aquatics".....pretty good stuff imo
  7. D

did u happen to use those plugs i sent you? if so, plz post some pix! thanks :)
  8. D

so heres the pix of the frags that were stuck on the glass plugs..... orange zoos (still acclimating) orange /purple rim green monti cap gorgonian (polyps are open and looking sweet) drangons eye zoos (still acclimating)
  9. D

What do you attach frags to?

lets see some pix! ;)
  10. D

lets see some pix! ;)
  11. D

frags on shells <3
  12. D

not so much in the giving stage, nor so the selling stage per say..... more like the trading stage.... but if interested, i was pricing them around 25-50 cents a piece.... please pm me....will trade some 5/10 packs for some nice frags tho.... and yes, i can ship you some... no problem...
  13. D

rock rubble and glass plugs!
  14. D

and just an update, the torch coral is doing great, as are my new acans...... both fragged on glass plugs
  15. D

so heres my tiny army of textured top plugs..... along with some glass "nails" for pegging... and my new tank decoration in the works, a glass sea fan....