Recent content by Delareef123

1. Delareef123

DeLaReef's RSM 130

So in my testing i have come to the conclusion that the feeder must drop the flakes in a current stream otherwise the flakes stay on top of the water. I have adjusted the return pipes but man the whole tank does not like change. Not leaving for 3 more days and will keep adjusting. Will advise
  2. Delareef123

DeLaReef's RSM 130

So here are a couple of pictures of my auto feeder set up. Got the idea from some posts here. Works pretty well. I used the acylic top because the wrasse can jump. Been too days of testing and so far so good. The fish don't like the hood being open but they will get use to it. My neighbor is...
  3. Delareef123

DeLaReef's RSM 130

Yep it does. I got those two bugers the other night with Ap-X. I was waiting for them to get a little bigger so i had a clear shot to the mouth. Works great
  4. Delareef123

DeLaReef's RSM 130

Now that I am fully clear of the Brook, I have decided to add another fish. My LFS had a beautiful Potter's Angel in stock that was eating like a pig. I have had him in the tank for 2 weeks now and he has been a model citizen. and he does eat like a pig! Update on the tank overall. The no so...
  5. Delareef123

Whip's "new to me" RSM 130

Dude that is a SMOKIN Deal. Are you gonna start a tank thread for the 92 gal?
  6. Delareef123

Whip, tank is looking AWESOME! are you still bare bottom? If so, how do you like it? Any issues with stability?
  7. Delareef123

Hey Whip, you still waiting for that perfect picture time? Ha! How is the tank going along?
  8. Delareef123

Helen's RSM130

Hey Helen, how is the tank coming along?
  9. Delareef123

DeLaReef's RSM 130

Its beem almost 2 months and the clown is fully recovered. I am gonna call this "all clear". My LFS guy didn't give me bad advice. A few freshwater dips did the trick. Of course i was lucky it was the clown because i could catch him. VERY happy the results turned out well. The wrasse is still...
  10. Delareef123

Full-Tank Friday!

Here she be. About 7 months in. No new fish. But new clam and bubble.
  11. Delareef123

Full-Tank Friday!

Good start. Pretty soon you'll need to upgrade your handle to SaltNovice. Then SaltGod!
  12. Delareef123

LED + T5's?

I have the 4 led Trueluman strip that is attached to the outside of the PW lid. This provides a really nice pre and post lighting for the main lights. I have them on for 2 hours prior to main lights then 1 after. I find them to be a very inexpensive way to get some additional light in there.
  13. Delareef123

HELP! Clownfish concerns? Video

I have a large hermit mixed with my others (not as large as yours) and he does not bother the little ones. He has plenty of food and has no use for their smaller shells. The little ones fight with each other all the time. Also, you are probably just in the natural tank cycle. If I recall, your...
  14. Delareef123

HELP! Leopard Wrasse

I have had my Leopard wrasse for about 5 months now and is my most favorite fish ever!. The trick is really to leave them alone initially. If they survive and stay healthy for a few months then you have a winner. Unfortunately mortality rate with these fish is high. I am told liveaquaria has a...
  15. Delareef123

DeLaReef's RSM 130

Ok here he is.