Recent content by Davi3

1. D

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Hi Folks Where can I purchase a Pair of Picasso's, in Scotland or mail-order.I have a pair of Darwin Clowns.I am very new to Clownfish could the lovelies live together.How much does the Picasso fis cost, Davi3 davi @ fsmail net
  2. D

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Hi Folks Where can I purchase a Pair of Picasso's, in Scotland or mail-order.I have a pair of Darwin Clowns.I am very new to Clownfish could the lovelies live together.How much does the Picasso fis cost, Davi3
  3. D

My First Rsm 250

Sorry for got to say.This is the first time I have ever signed into a chat page, my kids cant beleive it at 47 years old.I typing is awful slooow.I am about to buy a Aquaone Chiller Titanium Heat Exchanger digital for my RSM 250 any tips do I need a pump what should I look out for this is a...
  4. D

My First Rsm 250

Hi Everyone This is my first aquarium so I am going to need a lot of support.I went to Orlando USA Sea world may 2010 and fell in love with all marine fish.So here I am my lovely RSM I am sooooo happy with my aqaurium.Its only in the 5th day of cycle but can't wait to add a fish, any fish!Let...