Recent content by dany

1. D

Seahorse tank build help wanted.

Hey there fellow seahorse friend. I'm not as knowledgable as most on this sight I'm sure. I've only had my ponies little more than half a year, but I learned a lot from my ownmistakes. I have a tall hex, and It's beautiful to look at, but there a few problems you might run into. If you hex...
  2. D

Hello

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!! :)
  3. D

Raising Hippocampus erectus (seahorses)!

How many made it through to maturity? How didyou do it??? Would love advice.
  4. D

Hello

I have H. Erectus, tank bread. I love them, I wanted dwarfs first, but finally deceided on the Erectus. I have to say though, I've seen dwarfs in a friends tank, and they are cute, and look neat as a herd, but the Erectus have personality, they greet you with dances and color changes, actually...
  5. D

Hello

I have H. Erectus, tank bread. I love them, I wanted dwarfs first, but finally deceided on the Erectus. I have to say though, I've seen dwarfs in a friends tank, and they are cute, and look neat as a herd, but the Erectus have personality, they greet you with dances and color changes, actually...
  6. D

Hello

I'm not great with computers, but I'll try to put up a picture of the tank and a closer look at the ponies.
  7. D

H erectus fry

I wanted to ask a few questions. I have 4 week old erectus fry, this was my first batch of fry and sadly only 5 of the origional 15 or 20 have made it so far. All the others died in the first week while I was still tweaking my nursery set up. I've been feeding them freshly hatched brine, but am...
  8. D

Hello

I'm sort of new to the saltwater hobby. I've had my saltwater tank about 8 months, and am loving it. :) I have a 30 gallon hex, with seahorses, H. Erectus. Had my first batch fry 4 weeks ago. I'm hoping I can get some opinions, and some knowledge from the senior salwater keepers. We have a...