Recent content by dalilgriffith

1. D

PO4 in 0 TDS Water!

Is this pre-mix or post mix. Some salts are known to have po4 in them or trick the test kit into thinking you do.
  2. D

My cute little A. McCullochi

Doni, Any updates?
  3. D

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

He got here okay. Thanks Doni.
  4. D

Grow out system?

I agree with Doni. Sacrificiing live fish is absurd. For all intensive purposes, you could piss in your tank and get a better result (yes, its the same ammonia).
  5. D

Woodstock, I am still missing some much promised photos of a certain pair of clowns ;) Sincerely, RS Community
  6. D

Sounds like someone pissed off a God-Fearing Woman. That's the last thing you ever want to do lol I love you Doni. Your witty responses make my day lol. On a side note, im lurking for a snowcasso but they get eaten up before I even see them :(
  7. D

Doni, You have been teasing us..... lol.
  8. D

We need new photos of the mccolluchi pronto
  9. D

I hear someone has a mccolluchi pair. Someone has been holding out on us as far as photos go! lol I demand :willis: :willis: :willis: :willis: pictures immediately lol.
  10. D

Is your original pair back to their cycle?
  11. D

A. Latezonatus clowns

Any update & photos Doni? DD has a single lat for sale btw.
  12. D

Ms. Donni

I dont know about you guys but a hybrid latezonatus vs mccolluchi would be sexy. They are geographically close so a naturally hybridization is not impossible.
  13. D

A. Latezonatus clowns

Woodstock, contact your LFS to see if they can order an SA TR latezonatus for you to pair with the loner.
  14. D

A. Latezonatus clowns

bump for update :( i dont know if this is going to be good
  15. D

Im not saying to shoot for all white. Maybe an all white male or female mixed with an A or Snowcasso could produce higher % of fish like the one in your avatar. I don't want an all white fish, but I do want the one in your profile.