Recent content by dahlfan

1. D

Tons of pods!! Good? Bad?

Any pis of pods? I don,t think I have ever seen one.
  2. D

unbelievable offer!

What is the weight of this. My ups man has a bad back and I worry about him. LOL
  3. D

2 csl pc's w/moonlights f/s!

You have a PM
  4. D

do you know how much it would cost to ship to Bloomingdale, IL 60108
  5. D

wooddood, Do you still have both fixtures?
  6. D

Need some lighting expertise !

Hey Wooddood, Do you have any pics of the setup you are looking to sell. I might be interested
  7. D

The Ultimate Reef

A man can dream of having a tank like that some day. Thanks for posting those great pics!
  8. D

3 stage water filter

Gumby, Check out the link i included below. This company sells them on ebay. I bought a 5 stage 75 gal per hour for 110.00 shipped to me. So fay the unit is great. I was told to check them out by Gina. She has one too. They have many different models to choose from...
  9. D

time to intro fish need advice

Hey guys this may sound stupid but what are pods and what do they look like?
  10. D

Chicago?

Bloomingdale A suburb west of chicago.
  11. D

Dosing pump ??

I have been using a 2.5 gal drip system that I purchased on line. I receintly purchased a medical feeding pump that I would like to set up to dose topoff water. The problem I see is the hose that came with the unit is smaller that the hole on the 2.5 gal jog. I checked HD to see if I could find...
  12. D

Ro/di Help!!!!

Thanks guys, I didn't think it would be a problem but I just thought I would ask some of the experts out there. Thanks again guys!
  13. D

Ro/di Help!!!!

HELP PLEASE, I purchased a new RO/DI unit. The instructions for the unit seem to be geared to install this under the sink. The drain hose is about 12" long and they say to hook it up to the drain pipe with the inclosed saddle connector. I am looking to install this in my laundry room and run...