Recent content by D3monic

1. D3monic

75gal Seagrass/macro Pipefish tank.

Should I be? I cant imagine that it could eat them...
  2. D3monic

I dont scrape the back. Just no coralline. Instead I am getting cheato growing on the back wall. Looks like the tank is sprouting pubes. I picked up a couple seahorses this weekend from a friend that breeds them. The twins didnt know what to make of them. They are used...
  3. D3monic

Love this yellow ric Hitch hiker leather
  4. D3monic

Some up to date pics. Love the green macro in the bottom right. Dont remember what its called though. I got it from LA reefs. Yellow multibandeds are doing great. I found the dragonface dead today though when I was cleaning the tank. Probably starved...never did take to frozen...
  5. D3monic

Green Tunicate

Maybe what you think is tunacate is a closed polyp. Hard to say with the pic quality.
  6. D3monic

Let's see some clams!

7. D3monic

Electrocuting Mojanos

Its the same process used for producing chlorine in pools. Theres a system where you dump tons of a special salt in the pool. Makes the water nice and soft. When More chlorine is needed an electrical current is induced through a inline chlorinator thus producing chlorine. They are expensive...
  8. D3monic

Sorry for the late reply...been caught up on a dart frog build. I like the MP10's Best part is you can adjust the speed so you can dial it in to a current that you ponies can tolerate. If you use the sponge cover hopefully they wouldnt hitch to it. I dont have SH's in there yet so I couldnt...
  9. D3monic

Never seen the ocean. Ill take your word for it though :)
  10. D3monic

2 yellow multi banded pipefish a breeding pair of scooters 2 different species of dragonface pipefish one mandarin 2 fire shrimp and a tailspot blenny.