Recent content by Cvlnurse

1. Cvlnurse

Help i need help idk what happened to my anemone. ASAP

I’m glad you posted this. I’m having the same problem with mine. He’s shrinking. Looks like strings at times. I have a bubble tip. He is stuck to a rock so I hear that’s a good thing.
  2. Cvlnurse

New BioCube 32 owner

Wow! There is sooo much I didn’t know. And don’t know! I’ll look into those Pat. Thank you.
  3. Cvlnurse

New BioCube 32 owner

What does everyone feed their clownfish? I’ve just been feeding brine shrimp. But I’ve read that a lot feed pellets. I just want to make sure that I’m feeding them enough nutrition
  4. Cvlnurse

Is getting one clown “bad”?

Awesome good to know! Thank you for the information! This site is awesome. People are so helpful and friendly.
  5. Cvlnurse

Tried to take more photos but they would not load.
  6. Cvlnurse

I’ll have to look up a flame hawk. My cleaner is hiding lol
  7. Cvlnurse

Just bought another snowflake clown and a cleaner shrimp. The one I had is more active now. He seems happier!
  8. Cvlnurse

Great Question because I just bought a Snowflake Clown. Just one in my tank. Doing well after 5 days so far. Had a snail die though.
  9. Cvlnurse

New BioCube 32 owner

Thank you very much!
  10. Cvlnurse

New BioCube 32 owner

Thank you!
  11. Cvlnurse

New BioCube 32 owner

Thank you!
  12. Cvlnurse

New BioCube 32 owner

Brand new tank. Scuba diving actually. Love the beauty of the fish and corals. So I’m learning along the way. I’ve read Salwater Aquarium for dummies and try to read as many posts as I can. Eventually a reef tank is what I would like to end up with. It’s a
  13. Cvlnurse

New BioCube 32 owner

Just playing the waiting game now