Recent content by crazylion

1. C

got2envy's Aquapod 24

very nice and I like the aqua scaping, well done.
  2. C

bio cube 29 for sale!!!

I have a bio cube 29 reef tank for sale, includes heater, nano hydor koralia power head, about 20 lbs. live rock, tank filled with corals and spreading, fish are: 2 percula clowns, firefish goby, mandarin goby on brine shrimp, and salfin tang. inverts: snails, cleaner shrimp, coral bandit...
  3. C

Update on Bio 29, new corals, and fish

well the tank is about 6 months old now, I have the mandarin goby for about 5 months now doing really good and is eating frozen brine shrimp.
  4. C

Update on Bio 29, new corals, and fish

DSC02588.jpg DSC02592.jpg DSC02594.jpg DSC02598.jpg DSC02600.jpg New Corals: Flame Scallop, A frag of pulsing xenias New Fish: Coral Beauty Angel and Firefish Goby, present tank mates are still a pair of clownfish and Mandarin Goby.
  5. C

Bio Cube 29 Reef!!!

Thanks for he advice Basile, can any one tell me what kind of clam that is?
  6. C

Any Nano reefers have clams? and can it be done?

you sure can I have good flow I only added a nano koralia, and left the stock lighting but my clam is doing good so far..
  7. C

Bio Cube 29 Reef!!!

more updates and pics... fish: mandarin goby, fire fishgoby, coral beauty, 2 percula clowns I also just recently got two new corals candy cane and a clam don't know exactly what kind of clam it is? DSC02524.jpg DSC02530.jpg DSC02542.jpg DSC02525.jpg
  8. C

My 29BC latest and greatest

nice tank looks good, I have the same bio 29 and made a wrog choice adding the blue tang in their didnt survive for long, need alot of swimming area very hard to care for that young.
  9. C

Bio Cube 29 Reef!!!

thanks for for viewing my tank everyone.
  10. C

Bio Cube 29 Reef!!!

No I have'nt he just chases the brine around on the sand and everywhere.
  11. C

Bio Cube 29 Reef!!!

The oceanic bio cube is a good tank, not expensive, all self contained. The mandarin eats frozen brine.
  12. C

Bio Cube 29 Reef!!!

hes eating brine shrimp
  13. C

Bio Cube 29 Reef!!!

Nice lookin tank Tippman good frags.
  14. C

Bio Cube 29 Reef!!!

Thanks, no upgrades yet stock lighting, nano skimmer works really good, nano hydor Koralia powerhead, fish: manadarin goby and two percula clowns, cleaner shrimp, snalis, hermits. Looking to upgrade another set of lighting in the future.
  15. C

Bio Cube 29 Reef!!!

Hello everyone this is my oceanic Bio Cube 29 Reef tank. Mostly all soft corals, been set up for about three months, let me know what you guys think. DSC02485.jpg (48.1 KB) DSC02490.jpg (40.1 KB) DSC02492.jpg (48.4 KB