Recent content by Crazyeyes

1. Crazyeyes

Mame overflow

Just a heads up, this thing would probably sell really quick on nano-reef
  2. Crazyeyes

Evergrow R4 LED light FS.

Have this left over, it has 4 12 LED pucks. Fixture is roughly 21"x6.5"x3". 2 channel dimming. Looking for $120 shipped in the lower 48. Please respond here or by PM. Very lowest setting
  3. Crazyeyes

Jesse's 45g reef

If you don't mind spending the money go with the larger one, just know that when you turn it back on after being off it runs the pump for a few seconds. Other than that I love mine.
  4. Crazyeyes

Jesse's 45g reef

Go with a Tunze ATO. I just read on another forum of smart ato where the magnet expanded and corroded in the water, might not happen to you but I've never heard of it with the tunze, another really good ato is the avast one. Oh and, that is a killer setup, the scape is off the charts awesome!
  5. Crazyeyes

My 34g Solana build

Update. Tank still sucks. Removed all the coral so I could run it without lights. GHA doesn't seem to be quite as bad, have been running rowaphos and dosing Microbacter7 to build up beneficial bacteria. Hopefully I can add the coral again in a few weeks. Oh yeah, drilled the overflow part on the...
  6. Crazyeyes

Steve's LEDs / Man Card

I've gotten cut, burned and sworn screamed, etc enough times for 2 or 3 man cards. Could handout the extra, while supplies last.
  7. Crazyeyes

Steve's LEDS-Typhoon Controller Help

If it's just white and royal blue 2 channels are fine, I really hope you used Meanwell LDD drivers and not Steve's drivers. You can run multiple drivers per channel on the typhon controller. To set it up you just literally go to the channel and set the max %, that's you dim them up and down. And...
  8. Crazyeyes

Need to clean my garage out!!! SOLD

I might take one, just not sure when I could make it up to spring hill
  9. Crazyeyes

My 34g Solana build

It's not the normal uglies that most tanks go through, its definitely leaching phosphates but with enough rowaphos and phosphate rx and low micron socks it'll be gone soon enough.
  10. Crazyeyes

My 34g Solana build

Tank has hit a bit of a speed bump, I never washed the Marco rock before adding it to the tank so its leaching po4 and causing mass amount of GHA. Ohwell, I will prevail and get through this nightmare.
  11. Crazyeyes

My 34g Solana build

Well in my defense, that thing was a heap lol
  12. Crazyeyes

My 34g Solana build

Hey there's the peanut gallery. Text me about some zoas, need to continue to fill this thing.
  13. Crazyeyes

My 34g Solana build

The tank will probably be sold before the saltwater has the chance to break down the clear coat.
  14. Crazyeyes

My 34g Solana build

Its got 4 coats of clearcoat, I honestly think it'll be fine.