Recent content by codeh27

1. codeh27

Pom Pom Crab

I have not had one problem with him I have had him over 5 months he hides a decent amount. No fish have ever picked on him. He is great to have and best when he is out.
  2. codeh27

Pom Pom Crab

They are not very common at all, I had to order mine online but it has been well worth it hes really cool, something no one has heard of and a nice looking crab
  3. codeh27

Confusion

Thank you I have breifly looked at those and will get back to them soon, They are really detailed and will help alot. Thanks
  4. codeh27

Confusion

Hello, I have been researching reading alot of stuff and I am still very confused. I understand the works of a protien skimmer although I am newer to fish tanks I have researched this stuff and I have found nothing. I was reading threads about skimmers, overflows, and all the stuff thats...
  5. codeh27

Albino Oscar

55g tank 75 water temp oscars about 6 inchs
  6. codeh27

Albino Oscar

Water temp is good and 55g, he is doing well swimming around except wont eat i tryed another blood worm peices that broke off he ate but little peices really wont feed a fish this big.
  7. codeh27

Albino Oscar

Hes also in a freshwater tank?
  8. codeh27

drsfostersmith slowest shipping

I work for UPS in a warehouse I unload trucks I have done very many jobs around. People sort the packages in UPS we have to unload/sort a package every 3 seconds, so they have to read the packages importance (ground,next day, 3 day air etc.) location by zip code,state. It is very easy to miss a...
  9. codeh27

Albino Oscar

I recenlty bought a albino oscar and ever since hes been set up hes been active but he hasnt eaten, ive tryed what they said he ate hes about 5-6inchs and i can not get him to eat. I have tryed bloodworms and the food they gave me that he ate no luck.
  10. codeh27

help with clown

He sounds stressed, you could pull them out rearrange the tank and re introduce them at the same time so there not fighting for territory
  11. codeh27

Pom Pom Crab

12. codeh27

Live Plants

Yea i was gonna put SW plants in it a good variety those pictures are awesome id love my tank to look like that in the long run, Thank you very much for those they boosted my confidence on doing this alot more
  13. codeh27

Clown ID

Thank you very much
  14. codeh27

Clown ID

I believe its a Ocellaris but all the pics of those i have seen it has gold on the face mine does not.