Recent content by clownfish152089

1. C

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Merry Christmas Doni and have a happy New years !!!!!!! :) and can we see pics of the year and half normal percula's in the sump!
  2. C

snowflake

they are for sure not snowflakes, they are picassos for sure there is no way those are snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. C

40 gallon tank for sale

sorry shipping would cost some good money; so it's no I will go see how much it would cost to ship it anyways, but it is 36x14 1/2x15 1/2
  4. C

40 gallon tank for sale

I have about (4) 40 gallon tanks for sale, they are acrylic and are drilled already. I don't have the demension of the hole, but I will get them for you guys. They are Clear For Life tanks so I am selling them for $100 each when I payed $250 each I live in Corona, CA 92879
  5. C

clownfish breeding

some people would say that is pre-spawning activity, but if they are not cleaning the rocks every couple mins.then they are teassing you. just keep feeding them alot and make sure to give them alot of frozen foods I would not give them brine shrimp because it is not good for them and very...
  6. C

Any TIPS?

no way Im not messing with the system I have because they can stop laying eggs and that's not good at all! lol yes she did for a matter in fact. I will try to raise this batch of clownfish.
  7. C

clownfish breeding

lots of feedings, warm water, and time!!!!:ofr: breeding clownfish takes lots of time and is hard work. If you are really interested in breeding clownfish get clownfish by Joyce D. Wilkerson here is were can buy her book Saltwater Aquarium Fish: Clownfishes it tells you all about breeding...
  8. C

Any TIPS?

well I let the first nest go. Today I came home to mama laying eggs but it's not 200-300 it's about 1500 eggs I will take pictures tonight:turntable this nest I will raise because I can have higher chances to raise more!
  9. C

:craig: :craig: doni can we see pics of the ones that were layed by your new pair please:spinner: I'm dieing to see what they look like
  10. C

I have her book already and the new marine breeders guide too I just haven't raise clownfish properly I have a spawning pair of maroon clownfish and it's impossible to raise their baby's! they die the first day or two. I hope my true perculas will have some nice color when I raise them, also can...
  11. C

Any TIPS?

will do! I hope the best for you and your clownfish; just keep feeding them alot of frozen
  12. C

Any TIPS?

lol yep they did i guess I can't wait to raise them! thanks for your post
  13. C

Any TIPS?

they finally spawn, my pair of true percula here is a video/picture of the eggs clownfish with eggs remix by clownfish152089 - Photobucket
  14. C

here they are clownfish with eggs remix by clownfish152089 - Photobucket
  15. C

Doni my true percula breed and now I got about 200 eggs or so can you tell me are they EZ to raise and can you give me any tips on raising them? I will post pics of them in a couple of hours so we all can see! Also can we see some pictures of your babys from your snowcasso/percula pair pleases!