Recent content by ClarkesReef

1. C

HELP! Ich after 14 day cupramine treatment

recently my DT had an outbreak of Ich. I had set up a QT tank to treat my fish with cupramine. I treated for 14 days as per the bottles instructions ( 0.5 Mg/l ), I lost two fish ( lawn mower Blenny, and my royal dotty back) during this treatment . I have removed all the copper out of my tank...
  2. C

Ocean rock (dry) question

thats assuming you will be using ro water which i highly recommend because your tank might do fine at the start with tap water but it will never be a success for a long time.. yea there stuff to use so they say you can use tap water but I've tested it before and my tds readings were higher...
  3. C

Ocean rock (dry) question

live rock is only called live rock because of the organisms living in it so any rock could be used. when picking your rock you do so by picking the nicest pieces and shapes and rocks that were from the ocean.also the most porous (lots of holes and bumps, nooks and crannies in it for your fish...
  4. C

HELP! Yellow Tang Breathing Fast & Not Eating

that is what i meant lol . nitrite. i am the worst
  5. C

sorry I mean 0.5 for the cupermine. nitrate sorry I mean 0.5mg/l for the cupermine. On the bottle of the cupermine is says to hold it at 0.5mg/l for 14 days. 0.15mg/l is for fresh water- 0.5mg/l is for saltwater nitrate is at .067 ppm salinity 1.026 my phosphate test i realized is expired...
  6. C

I have a 60 gallon bare bottomed Cycled QT tank. Nothing is in there but fish and a few PVC pipes. He's been in there for about three weeks now everything was good. I did the Cupermine Treatment (14 days) and he was good throughout. yesterday was the last day of the treatment and I'm in the...