Recent content by cindyp

1. cindyp

How much for a year old MP40w

I just sold mine for 350.00 ea no problem.
  2. cindyp

Post your RSM 250 Mods Here!

I wasn't too happy with my RSM 250 its seem to take forever to get the skimmer working properly but now about 10 months later it's working good the only mods I've done are down sizing the pumps to 9 times an hour,installed a chiller and replaced the stock bulbs. everyone is happy including me:)
  3. cindyp

Seahorse adventure!

Thanks, I feel much better now after seeing them eat a good meal OR said they are fed well before leaving the facility but it's always a worry until I see them eat with my own eyes:)
  4. cindyp

Seahorse adventure!

feeding went great it took about 5 minutes. I use thawed and rinced mysis then soaked it in vibrance until the heads of the mysis shrimp turned red then offered to them with a turkey baster they gobbled it up and the firefish, goby and blenny,jawfish cleaned up what was left this means I will no...
  5. cindyp

Seahorse adventure!

thanks, I think I've taken over 200 pics:) lol heres more! I cant seem to get enough. I'll be feeding them for the 1st time this morning
  6. cindyp

got Chaetomorpha?

sorry guys I haven't been online in a while, for now all the chaeto is sold. Thanks!
  7. cindyp

Seahorse adventure!

after nearly 8 months in the making their finally here!!!!
  8. cindyp

red sea max

Hmm I just bought this tank it can't be an old one already? I looked back at my registartion and I bought it april 20th so I wouldn't think its an old model. right now as we speak the house temp is 74 and the RSM is 86 and climbing my A/C has been on all summer if I keep the hood up and the...
  9. cindyp

red sea max

nano it looks like you have a chiller there do you use it year round?
  10. cindyp

red sea max

lol mines a dud, I have been hearing others having heat issues and fans rattling etc... so I can't be the only one. I feel with the 1,599.00 price tag it should be better than it is...
  11. cindyp

red sea max

I had a 34 and sold it, now I have the 250 I like the tank but it over heats due to it being an enclosed system I've found that a chiller is a must year round. the skimmer is quirky at 1st but works ok once its broke in. the vent fans on the hood rattle from time to time:( I bought mine new...
  12. cindyp

got Chaetomorpha?

I do and its growing out of the water. let me know if you need some here's pics
  13. cindyp

July 2011 POTM Contest

here's my HH Ric
  14. cindyp

Is he the good or bad?( but certainly not the ugly!)

thats how I 1st discovered mine the tank was only a couple weeks old but it wasnt cycling.
  15. cindyp

Seahorse adventure!

thanks I will look into them my biggest concern is corals that can sting the ponies I think a yellow finger leather just might be what I'm looking for:)