Recent content by chrischunn

1. C

Very new at this!!!

what size pump do u think i need, and what size pvc should i go with? i would say its about 5 ft looking at the pic from where the sump will be to the top of the tank
  2. C

Very new at this!!!

im glad u said that i didnt know that
  3. C

Very new at this!!!

not sure what a quarantine tank is? sorry. im lost with all this. the tank is 72x 18. so i built the stand to that. It has plenty of room long wise but very narrow i may have to find a way to buld a sump myself to fit. hope i dont have to have a chiller i heard those are pretty expensive.
  4. C

Very new at this!!!

im gonna have to figure out if the tank is tempered glass or not id like to drill some holes for the overflow
  5. C

Very new at this!!!

wow thas good to know. i love the bright colors. can u give me a light name brand and watt needed to maintain something like those?
  6. C

Very new at this!!!

any advice would appreciated. thanks guys
  7. C

Very new at this!!!

mabe u werent gonna give me bad news? lol i have been worried sick about that garage door and it being hott. and the garage doesnt have ac. im gonna get me a portable ac unit. the room is only 10ft by 9ft. haha with a 125g aquarium in it. gonna be my office
  8. C

Very new at this!!!

only thing is i will not have much room at all between the garage door and the tank. i guess i could run the plumbing on the sides?
  9. C

Very new at this!!!

please dont give me bad news that the only place i have for it to go. im gonna insulate the garage door. and yes ur measurements are very accurate
  10. C

Very new at this!!!

[/URL][/IMG]
  11. C

Very new at this!!!

lol i dont think the whole photo think worked haha help!
  12. C

Very new at this!!!

i just purchased a 125g tank off of craiglist, tank has never been used. im wanting to go with predator fish due to reefing being out of my price range right now with the expensive light u gotta have ive heard. can anyone help me with some ideas as far as setting this thing up? i know i need to...
  13. C

Help!!!!

very helpful thank you
  14. C

Help!!!!

need to know what size overflow box do i need for my tank and what size plumbing?