Recent content by CB Waters

1. CB Waters

Coco worm lost one crown

Thanks!
  2. CB Waters

Coco worm lost one crown

Hi everybody, I purchased a coco worm a couple of weeks back, and so far it has been doing wonderfully in my tank. Today, I came home from work and found that it had shed one of it's crown. I have read that this can happen, and sometimes they will regrow their crown. Water parameters are...
  3. CB Waters

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Hey monkeybiz, I thought the same but won right after I subscribed! Luck I guess but it happens.
  4. CB Waters

Rookie mistake, nasty little fitting!!

So I've had my tank up and going for a few months and had some nasty Alkalinity issues. I thought that since my Alk was so high that's why snails and Zoos died, not even close. I searched forums and asked everyone and couldn't figure it out! Turns out that when I added my fuge I used a 1 1/2"...
  5. CB Waters

How to clean a food grade 55g drum

Ok, so I cleaned them out with bleach and rinsed them out really good but they still smells like vinegar. Is that going to affect the water at all?
  6. CB Waters

How to clean a food grade 55g drum

I bought acouple of food grade plastic drums to store my salt and R.O in. I now need to clean them out, they had apple cider vinegar in them so I dont know if it just needs to be rinsed or what.
  7. CB Waters

Insect-Like Creature

Cool!
  8. CB Waters

Getting back into the hobby

Hey everyone! Just getting back into it after a few years.
  9. CB Waters

new fish...

Thanks!
  10. CB Waters

I know! I was up and had the computer in front of me all day! Soon as they were posted I snatched one up which happened to be the first A.
  11. CB Waters

Thanks Doni for the Beautiful fish!
  12. IMG_0853

IMG_0853

Bought these two as a pair and the one on the left died during shipping. The one on the right was floating sideways and pretty much dead, but got it in my tank right away and its doing great!
  13. CB Waters

new fish...

Not to highjack but has anyone ever had their Fire fish jump out of the tank? Im trying to keep my temp down and going to take off the glass tops. It hasn't really gone by the top of the tank and I had it for about two months, I'm going to get some eggcrate material in replacement of the glass...
  14. Little one

Little one

Our little one that we got from Doni last Weekend!