Recent content by c0wboyfrmhell

1. c0wboyfrmhell

PS3 online gaming play with a friend

Ps3 is a multimedia console, if u wanted a gaming console, shoulda got a box ahhahahaha. I can't lie tho ps3 has some alright games. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
  2. c0wboyfrmhell

PS3 online gaming play with a friend

Hey built I'm gonna throw u a friend request. U play mw3 on the box? I'm rocking ghost recon beta right now also Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
  3. c0wboyfrmhell

Everybody!!! Take part this will be cool..

1.5 yrs salt thanks to rs Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  4. c0wboyfrmhell

Anemone goo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  5. c0wboyfrmhell

Anemone goo?

Well I guess it was poo cuz its back to normal. It musta taking a laxative or something cause that was nasty Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  6. c0wboyfrmhell

Anemone goo?

Does anybody know Wat this brown goo is? I hope its poop! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  7. c0wboyfrmhell

Tank cleanup

Much needed read thanks steve Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  8. c0wboyfrmhell

Tank cleanup

Cool thanks guys Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  9. c0wboyfrmhell

Tank cleanup

So I just acquired a 130g reef ready tank from this Guy for free but this thing was out on the side of his house and I dk the condition of it yet but it is covered in water spots. It is upside down but what is the best way to clean this thing up to get it ready for some water. Sent from my...
  10. c0wboyfrmhell

Phos-zorb media Q's

So a friend of mine put in this phos-zorb to keep the phosphates down but they were really white when he put them in a month n a half ago. Question is there any time limit of how long that stuff should be in there? Its kinda yellowish brown now is it a factory now? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997...
  11. c0wboyfrmhell

Refractometer

Thanks nano for the info n sk8 I was just being a little sarcastic Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  12. c0wboyfrmhell

Refractometer

My room temp is like 90 degrees Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  13. c0wboyfrmhell

Refractometer

Wow I didn't know room temp was 20c 68f I live in Florida its pretty warm down here lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  14. c0wboyfrmhell

Refractometer

OK so I get some distilled water get temp of it to 68deg, calibrate and done. Safe to test put it away for a week or so, if the temp in the house is different than wen I calibrated by more than five degrees I must recalibrate same way Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  15. c0wboyfrmhell

Refractometer

Or the air around me needs to be at 20c (68f) and the temp of the water needs to be within 5 degree of ambiant temp Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk