Recent content by bugby220

1. bugby220

Mixed reef lighting question.

Ok ty for your response.
  2. bugby220

I heard I should start at 20% daylight 20% actinic and increasing 5% every day. does that sound ok?
  3. bugby220

I went with 2 MR-120 full spectrum LED's . Im going to use the current USA marine LED fixtures for supplemental lighting. I really like the fading dawn to dusk options.
  4. bugby220

which one would you suggest? I went to the website and looked at the coral pro. I would need to add two of them to spread across my 40 breeder correct?
  5. bugby220

what would you say about the aqua traders Snake Eyes led quad? the fixture has three white LEDs. 6480 lumens 28 10k , 28 actinic 460nm . a total of 168 watts .has individual snake eye lenses. I have no idea what that is...
  6. bugby220

thank you for your reply Mike. I'm sure everyone else appreciates it too.
  7. bugby220

Anyone Ever Used This Rock?

One more. I'm really happy with the life rock myself . I have about 60 pounds in my 40 breeder.
  8. bugby220

and as the coralline algae begins to grow over it along with other brown and green algae it really blends in nicely.
  9. bugby220

you can see in this close up how good the rock looks.
  10. bugby220

I'm using it in my 40 breeder right now and it's really great and looks like the real thing they've done a great job with the detail of the rock.
  11. bugby220

Would you put a Yellow Tang in this tank?

I think you would be okay with one small yellow tang . it could be a little more aggressive. your rock work is minimal which gives for more swimming space. keeping in mind the Tang may eventually outgrow your tank.
  12. bugby220

Ty I sure will .