Recent content by Buddha

1. Buddha

Skimmer recommendations?

I bought one of the Term II's, and I love it! There's several others here in RS who thought them and I'm sure they'll tell you the same. I put mine together in less than 40 minutes (including retaping all the plumbing). It takes out ALOT more than my old skimmer ever did!!!!
  2. Buddha

SALE!!!!! Aqautic Aggression & Reef Magic

Jack, do either you or Vicki have a list of what's at the shop or what you'll have there on Saturday? I'd like to get some of those blue 'shrooms I saw at the house in the frag tank!!! Speaking of "at the house", why not have a sale/bbq in the future? I'd be happy to man the bbq, and monitor...
  3. Buddha

OT: any hidden talents out there?

I've been brewing beer for 10 years now. The year I brewed my first stout, it actually one 5 out of the 6 times I enetered it in a competition. All the ladies in my family really liked the "watermelon ale". It has just a hint of a watermelon scent and taste, and finished out at 7.3% alcohol...
  4. Buddha

Skimmer Group Buy

Bob, I put mine together last Thursday night, and installed it Saturday morning.....and sat there and watched it like a kid waiting for Santa. You should see the stuff it was pulling out this morning!!! I'm VERY impressed!!! Unless you're going to put yours in your sump, I highly recommend...
  5. Buddha

OT WeightLoss Thread

Congrats to everyone on their weight loss thus far! I just HAD to come by and give myself a shout out........as of this morning I've lost 70lbs!!!! :clink: :D:woohoo:
  6. Buddha

Skimmer Group Buy

I picked up mine yesterday afternoon on my way home, and assembled it last night. I was so excited I forget to get a maxi-jet 1200 (for the pick up pump), on my way home! LOL Jack, thanks again brother! Had fun hanging' out and catching up with you!
  7. Buddha

OT WeightLoss Thread

Jojo, congrats to you! It's a big step to undertake, but a very rewarding one! I too am 5'10", but I was pushin' 300lbs back around December 1st '07. I was very unhappy with the shape I was in to say the least. With the help of my wife, proper eating/nutrition and LOTS of exercise, I've...
  8. Buddha

Skimmer Group Buy

It sounded like the only thing he lost during the power outage was a pagoda cup. Everything else (fish, coral, inverts), are all doing well! I have no clue on the shipping details and such. I'm only 5-10 minutes from Vicki's house and 20 minutes from Jack's shop, so obviously I'll just pick...
  9. Buddha

Skimmer Group Buy

Hey Bob, I spoke with Jack yesterday. He and Vicki both have had computer problems and haven't had much, if any internet access/time. It was a short phone call, but I believe he said the skimmers will be in next Tuesday or Wednesday. Hope this helps.
  10. Buddha

Althea's 90 Gallon.....

What light is that? Just curious. Yessss, I'm too lazy to read back and find it myself!:yup:
  11. Buddha

OT: Impossible question

Landscape their new yard buy a new car go on one last vacation w/o children!
  12. Buddha

OT: Impossible question

Vitamins -or- Prescription meds
  13. Buddha

Skimmer Group Buy

Let me know my total and I can drop by tomorrow and square up with you. Thanks again!!!
  14. Buddha

Althea's 90 Gallon.....

You guys, just call Jack next time!!!!:yup: *shameless plug*
  15. Buddha

Calcium test kit differences

Thanks boomer! That's what I've been doing, going by the API, mainly because I've heard more positive feedback on it and nothing much on the IO.