Recent content by brookejk

1. B

250 inner lid replacement ?

Will do :yup:
  2. B

Hi ,No i dont think ill cut the lid as the tiles are just a bit to wide to fit in the recess.I think i will stick them to it but i think it will be a case of trial and error.I was thinking of one tile at each end and still using the stock bulbs as well maybe running the tiles on timers to get...
  3. B

Thanks for that.Well it's no supprise as everything is BIG £££ on these things.Its just im thinking of modding my lights to aquabeams so wanted to make sure i could put it back to stock if need be. Cheers Jim
  4. B

Aqua Medic reef 500 with sump tank

Hi i can send you a pic but i am in the UK !.
  5. B

TMC 3ft 30w uv sterilizer

Hi i have a 3ft TMC 30w uv sterilizer for sale.Has not been used for a while so not sure if the bulb is good.£25.00 Woodley nr Reading Berkshire UK
  6. B

Aqua Medic reef 500 with sump tank

Hi i have for sale a Aqua Medic Reef 500 complite filter system with a 24x12x12 glass sump.It is filled with bio balls and has an Ehime skimmer pump.Glass sump has a repaird water tight crack witch is above the water line and dose not effect it in anyway otherwise in very good condition.Please...
  7. B

Hi all does anyone know where I can get a spare clear lighting lid for my 250 from ? Cheers Jim
  8. B

Tmc Aquabeam Upgrade ?

Yeah it will be expensive i was looking to remove the stock bulbs and sit 3 tiles in the hole but thay are just to wide so maybe stick with beams i think thay will fit without hitting the water if i stick them to the lid and maybe still use some of the stock bulbs.If i then fit timers to the...
  9. B

Tmc Aquabeam Upgrade ?

Hi all i have just set up a 100l frag tank and used a tmc aquabeam combo reef white & marine blue led's to light it.I love the cool shimmering effect it give's and was thinking of fitting them to my 250.Has anyone tried this yet ?.
  10. B

Max 250 Sump Help !

Hi all iv'e just got a aqua medic reef 500 with sump tank and just wondered if anyone had fitted a sump to a 250.I already use the stock outlet to run my chiller and due to needing the water to fall to the sump the only way i can think to get the water out of the tank is to drill it lower than...
  11. B

LFS break in

I went to my local LFS today to give them this weeks wages ! only to find broken glass all over the floor.Oh droped a tank ? i asked only to be told no thay had been broken into.So i enquiried as to what thay had taken ? pumps,the huge expensive skimmers,live stock even ? No just the charity...
  12. B

4 months in £££££'s spent !!

:laughroll Thanks for all the positives on the tank guy's.I think i may need to sell the car but then how would i get to the fish shop ????
  13. B

4 months in £££££'s spent !!

Just fitted my JBL uv 36w when will the spending stop :banghead:
  14. B

Replacement skimmers that will fit in RSM250

Hay each to there own ! but i think what we are saying is buy one thay are good!