Recent content by Boovey

1. Boovey

Shadi's red sea max 250

Gonna watch this thread ,, these guys have really helped me with advice Mark
  2. Boovey

Reef video update

Well thanks for compliment , atleast I can't kill them ha ha but yeah they look the part Mark
  3. Boovey

Reef video update

Nj it's not real ,, when I started two years ago not knowing a thing ,,, my mum and dad both took ill , and have since passed away, I just didn't have the time to do all I should on the water so apart from soft corals others died on me arr,,, so I decided to mix false with real corals I love the...
  4. Boovey

Reef video update

Well I didn't do that right arr Mark
  5. Boovey

Reef video update

6. Boovey

Yuk in the cup ???

Thanks guys I have cup high with bubbles reaching the top most of the time ,, I will try lowering the cup first Thanks mark
  7. Boovey

Yuk in the cup ???

Right today's question is : my 250 been running about two years , I read and see a lot of you guys go about thick yuk stuff in skimmer cup ,,, on mine I get a lot in funnel leading up to top but little drops into cup ,, is this ok ? Am I doing something wrong ?? I'm well stocked and run ozone...
  8. Boovey

Spin-Stream on RSM 250

Thanks for the advice ,, don't tell my mrs but that's another add on ha ha ark
  9. Boovey

Spin-Stream on RSM 250

So do I take it no mods needed to add them to the 250 Thanks mark
  10. Boovey

Spin stream

Thanks guys you have convinced me , they are on my shopping list Thanks mark
  11. Boovey

Spin stream

Can any of you guys tell me if these fit the 250 and are they worth adding or differcult to fit Thanks mark
  12. Boovey

Torch coral

I keep my eye on this thread as I've just added one this week myself ,, do they need any sort of special feeding etc ? Mark
  13. Boovey

Slug

Cheers glen looks more like the first pic Thanks mark
  14. Boovey

Slug

can anyone tell me what they think this little thing is ?? It looks like a little slug ,, quite quick moving , white colour and look like little bristles on his back Thanks mark