Recent content by bonita

1. B

ricordias

how to make my nano ricordias bright and colorful, do i use a vitamin:cry1:
  2. B

acan corals

please tell me how the acan corals grow or spread. do they spread over the rocks or do they make their own calcium plate. i have a acan frag that has flled its growing disk will it spread or what
  3. B

rhizo coral

can anyone direct me as to where i may buy a rare red rhizo coral. been searching all over; or does anyone want t sell one?:ponder2:
  4. B

sun coral

tried ai nite with lights out; even the bottle method. have coral lowest ,shadiest area of my 125gal. tank. water perimeters are good. how will i know if it is dying?:cry1:
  5. B

sun coral

i have my sun coral lowest shadiest area of my 125gal. tank. the flow is rather low. water perimeters fine. i have used oyster eggs, phto. brine shrimp, even try bottle feeding. at nite with power off for at least 1 hr. still no luck.
  6. B

sun coral

need help getting my new orange sun coral to open. had it 3 days. i used oyster eggs and phyto. with brine shrimp; it looked like it was trying to open. no luck. any thing to help.
  7. B

new 125gal.reef tank

iam back. bonnie here; old 55gal. down up with new 125gal. all are doing well. just got new duncan coral ( 3 head beauty ). want feedback as to best to eat and how to feed. lps corals are my favorite. looking to buy a dendro coral. any ideas? will send photos on reef space. blasto bonnie
  8. B

125gal. set up reef

ey gang. down with my 55gal. reef and setting up 125gal. reef. what is the best type of filtration would be best. my tank guys say to set up live rock in sump and a sock with a good skimmer. lots of live rock and sand in tank. would this be good or better than bio-balls?:hug1:thanks al. now can...
  9. B

bristle worms

have large rock in 55gal. reef full of bristle worms. how to get rid off. also noticed spagetti worms ,i think; looks like thick threads. harmful?
  10. B

55gal. tank shots

that fish is a yellow ring eye tang
  11. B

55gal. tank shots

u can access reef space right from the reef santuary located left on home page.
  12. B

55gal. tank shots

HEY GANG. GO TO REEF SPACE AND VIEW MY 55GAL. REEF AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK OF IT. BONITA A.K.A. blastomussa bonnie
  13. B

unknown worm

GANG, SAW A LONG FLAT GREENISH WORM IN MY TANK LAST NITE. IT MUST HAVE BEEN 6"LONG. IT HAD LIKE PRICKERS ALONG ITS SIDES. LIKE A CENTIPEDE. WHAT IS IT? IS IT BAD FOR MY CORALS.?:alien:
  14. B

Great News

UPGRADING MY 2 YR. OLD 55GAL. REEF TANK TO A 90GAL. WILL THIS BE VERY DIFFICULT? ALL EQUIPMENT STILL FITS 48"L TANK. HAVE 125GAL. SUMP AND 125 GAL. NEEDLE WHEEL SKIMMER. SUPPORT A 90GAL.?:hug1:
  15. B

aquarium tank

Thanks; Didnot Think Of Craigs List