Recent content by BIGKAHANA

1. BIGKAHANA

FS in Pa 72 Rimless Starphire Front Panel

any other pics of the tank?
  2. BIGKAHANA

6.7G ADA 30C reef

Damn, that tank is almost as pretty as your wife ;)
  3. BIGKAHANA

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Doni -- did you get my email? The fish is absolutely stunning! But it doesnt want to eat the 1mm Spectrum pellets? Is it common for the fish not to eat the first day in the new tank? I will post some pics tomorrow
  4. BIGKAHANA

rhizo coral

These guys have like 12 red/pink Rhyzo's in stock AQUA-SD       call Will @ 619-665-2466 Tell him Steven Kahana sent you and he will hook you up with a great deal!
  5. BIGKAHANA

Vortech Mp20 & Mp40 Groupbuy!

Law School keeps me from responding as promptly as i would like sometimes. The GB is still alive PM for details
  6. BIGKAHANA

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

When are you releasing more snowcassos?
  7. BIGKAHANA

The GB is still going on everyone. PM me for the details
  8. BIGKAHANA

As long as i can convince the vendor to keep it open. We have sold over 20 pumps through this GB so far!!! I believe I have responded to everyone's inquiries so far, if you have not received pricing info yet please pm me. Thanks!
  9. BIGKAHANA

Sorry people! So many people taking advantage of the offer my mailbox fills up quick. The GB is still going on. I've actually been spending the day setting up my 24g Aquapod!!!! Coming together very nicely. I'm posting pics on NR.com now. my thread is titled K-MAN's KEEP if you search for it. I...
  10. BIGKAHANA

I had mine within 5 days of ordering. Can anyone else give us there experience? The vendor will ship the next day and then its up to UPS ground which i think delivers everywhere in the lower 48 with 7 business days
  11. BIGKAHANA

Liverocknreef.com...anyone???

So I'm prepared to purchase 25 lbs of the cherry primo deco rock. After scouring the internet for days, I've decided on these guys. The rock is by far the best looking. Also, with me being in Orlando i can get the rock within 12 hrs of the actual dive to pick it off the gulf-floor. I spoke with...
  12. BIGKAHANA

Pictures From Blue Harbor!!!

Does Blue harbor havre a web site ith pictures of their inventory? I found one and translated the site but no pics of the fish???
  13. BIGKAHANA

Thanks for participating Dent!!