Recent content by BarronSamedi

1. B

What is this?

I've seen 3 of them so far. I thought they were a danger to the fish, especially when they got big.
  2. B

What is this?

got a pic of the bristle too
  3. B

What is this?

Gotcha... Worms good, apstasia bad. Cool! thanks folks!
  4. B

What is this?

Hi folks, been a while for me since I have posted anything. I have been keeping track of my tanks progress, nice and slow. As I have read here many times, patience is key. I was gazing happily at my fish tank when I happened to notice a few extra critters... The bristleworms I am pretty...
  5. B

Two weeks and counting...

Got my 20 started 2 weeks ago and so far so good! The fish still live, and nothing has broken as of yet. Fingers and toes crossed for continued happy progression... 1 blue damsel and 2 yellows and a very small blue legged hermit are the current inhabitants. Here are a couple of pics. Gumby...
  6. tankstand11

tankstand11

Stand Done!
  7. tankstand31

tankstand31

Stand Done!
  8. tankstand2

tankstand2

Stand Done!
  9. tankstand4

tankstand4

Stand Done!
  10. B

Idea for my first tank

will do! I just put pics of my stand in progress on the gallery.
  11. doors

doors

Tank stand is almost done...
  12. stand

stand

Tank stand is almost done...
  13. B

Idea for my first tank

If he gives me any crap I'll just feed him to his daughter...:hammerhea hehehe
  14. B

Idea for my first tank

Ahhhhh, the master plan... Always liked the ponies, so will have to have a tank for them one day. Probably not until I get a lot more experience with saltwater though, and a bunch more info so I don't kill them outright. Will have to set up a reef... would love to do a whole wall with some...
  15. B

Idea for my first tank

Have to have the upgrade in mind, already seen too many critters I want. Gonna have to have multiple tanks to make it work. :~) As for the negative intelligence factor, I'll just have make sure I am wearing my amulet of unusual common sense when I hook it up.