Recent content by Barcochris

1. Barcochris

Been a long time

I am really stuck on this one... as much I want to have a Reef.. I am not sure I have the time... although I have all the equipment already... I dont have a Fish store close to me, my only options are Online or drive to PHX or San. Diego... so live stock could be an issue... that is why I said...
  2. Barcochris

Been a long time

Well I have gone through some major changes in life and because of that I have not been doing anything with my tank.. so basicly it is empty... I am not sure that I have the time to do a reef right now but really want to set my tank up as a fresh water... My questions is can I rinse my rock off...
  3. Barcochris

Looking for Cheto

Nope. no reef club here. I forgot to look at That site. Thanks alot!
  4. Barcochris

Looking for Cheto

Well pretty self explanatory. anybody know were I can get a good helping of cheto? I am hoping to get some pods going in my soon to be delivered Pod hotel but I need some cheto (hopefully with some pods) I can't find any online. Chris
  5. Barcochris

Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

Got My Droper Today!! Thanks cant wait to use it
  6. Barcochris

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

add me to the list for a pair, those are perfect!!!!
  7. Barcochris

Chris's 90 Gallon reef tank

LOL... Look at the title, I can not even spell My name right...should be Chris's 90 gallon Well I guess it is time I document another build. I started with a 110 then wen to a 125 RR. Well that was just o large for my house. So I ordered a 90 from Glass Cages. I loved Dealing with this...
  8. Barcochris

New tank questions

any advice on the ATO Pump?
  9. Barcochris

New tank questions

Not a bad idea.. I do need to pull the tank out to get to the sump but i think I could do that. that is a real good idea.
  10. Barcochris

New tank questions

The reason the chiller stays in the house insted of going to the garage is simple. It is to hot in the garage in arizona in the summer.. I think I can only count on my chiller dropeing my temp 10 degrees below ambient temp. So if it is 120 in the garage it is going to be an issue. the litte cab...
  11. Barcochris

New tank questions

I have a had a 125 gallon tank running for a while. Well it is just a touch to big for my house. So I am setting up my first brand new tank (others were bought used) Let me lay out my plan the ask my question. I have a 90 Gallon tall Tank that is reef ready. I drilled the back glass for two 1...
  12. Barcochris

skimmer recommendation

yes it is a sedra pump. I have read about a mod that I could also do but I have not found any actual directions.. any help. I am downsizing for a couple reasons but mainly space. I am going to make my wife a scrapbooking area so i am going to change the wall the tank is on. the 90 fits much...
  13. Barcochris

skimmer recommendation

I am changing from a 125 to a 90 gallon tank and I am looking at changing my skimmer. I have a ASM G2 right now that I burned the pump on. I don't want to spend a ton of money but I would not be opposed to changing/upgrading. Am I better to replace the pump or replacing the skimmer?
  14. Barcochris

Filefish

I have read stories both ways. Some say they are Ok some say they are not. I am realy looking for first hand experience. If they do not do well in a home aquarium I dod not want to get a fish just cause I want it.
  15. Barcochris

Filefish

This Is a filefish