Recent content by baileyburns

1. B

Where do you get your live rock

So i need to buy live rock (and sand) and would like to here of some places that have been good to others.:fishy:
  2. B

Advice needed

I also was wandering what is best to put in the canister filter??
  3. B

Advice needed

So i guess my first big question is live rock/sand. How much(depth of sand and # of rock),where to get (LFS dosent have much),what kind. I would like to do a deep sand bed what i have read sounds like it would be better but don't have to much room to play with, is a 3in bed ok or do you need...
  4. B

Advice needed

So i just posted this on the nano forum but haven't got much response decided now is not the right time to spend to much $. Ok I got this tank with dreams of a super nice reef and apparently for got to buy the loto ticket. So i am now setting it up with what i have available. 20g tall aqueon...
  5. B

Set up of a 20g with what i have?

Ok I got this tank with dreams of a super nice reef and apparently for got to buy the loto ticket. So i am now setting it up with what i have available. 20g tall aqueon tank Red Sea Prizm Hang-on Protein Skimmer Rena Filstar XP 1 lights i plan to buy in a few months after cycle I thought i...
  6. P9060531

P9060531

7. P9070539

P9070539

8. B

Advice needed

thanks funkpolice thats what i thought he dose seem to get aggressive when i feed
  9. B

Advice needed

all i have is 15w florescent on it can i have any corals??
  10. B

Advice needed

Thought i would posts some more pics. Tell me what you think. So is keeping the sally light foot as bad as i here, i havent had a problem yet (been maby 4 weeks) but iv been told that my fish might be short lived.
  11. 0829081715a

0829081715a

12. CLEANERSHIMP1

CLEANERSHIMP1

13. FISH1

FISH1

14. FISH21

FISH21

15. CLEANERSHRIMP1

CLEANERSHRIMP1