Recent content by arussell

1. arussell

OT: Word Relation Game

cofee
  2. arussell

NOOOOOOOO! I don't want summer to end yet lol.

I wanna go back to HS. I had too much fun.. My 10 year reunion is in a couple of months.
  3. arussell

fish in overflow HELP

I have very little if no actual hands on aquarium experience. However, I am an engineer and have " American ingenuity". If it was me I would find something to fabricate a screen to go over the overflow like plastic covered wire mesh. The engineer side of me would tell me to test whatever I made...
  4. arussell

another quick lighting question?????

thanks woodstock..I'll check it out
  5. arussell

Hmm look what I found this morning.

That is one hairy critter!!!!! I'd be carefull if I were you.
  6. arussell

I will check out those 3 website and see what I come up with. Thanks for the shipping advice Lynn..
  7. arussell

Hi

welcome!!!!!
  8. arussell

Greetings from Canada!

Welcome to RS!!! I have a parrot that I am seriously thinking about selling. He is pretty noisy and when he is out of the cage he chases my wifes dogs. (rat terrier and chihuahua) Infact I would really like to sell the chihuahua. My wife would kill me though...That dog, if you want to call it...
  9. arussell

New to theforum

Hey welcome to RS!!!! Sounds like you are on the start of a good tank...Good luck.
  10. arussell

Ok as alot of you know. I will be starting a tank in about 6 months or so...My question is about lighting again. I am in the process of locating the websites that I will be purchasing all of my equipment from. I am looking for a website that I will be able to get more for my money.... I am...
  11. arussell

Vanquish's 250g Reef Tank...

Hey awesome looking setup!!!! I am about to embark on tank number 1. I have already decided to go with a 65 gal. I hope that mine can look half as good as yours......
  12. arussell

How long have you been in the hobby?

I used to have a freshwater aquarium years ago, but I am just starting out(within the next 6 months) in the saltwater world...I can't wait. First things first, however, I gotta get out of Iraq.:clink:
  13. Iraq pics

Iraq pics

This is me on top of the ziggurat of Ur in Talill, Iraq.
  14. Iraq pics

Iraq pics

This is a good picture of the Zigguat The building (temple) is huge!!!!
  15. arussell

PC lights

My goal is to have a mixed tank. For a mixed tank I will need more light right. How many watts should I get? Or since this is my 1st tank should I start out with just one type of coral? I am trying to save a buck and I will probably try buying a used one. (My tank will be new) My wife has...