Recent content by arh

1. A

RSM (Red Sea Max) Owners Club

Reefmack: It is a little piece of Acropora Microphthalma that is doing well, given that it is only under PCs (RSM stock). While it is not the most beautiful in color, it represents my first foray into SPS. It seems to like being right next to the Koralia. I notice that both you and...
  2. A

Reefmack -- Good call on trimming the anthelia near my SPS. That stuff grows like mad! I've been fighting to keep it confined to one piece of Tonga branch LR.
  3. A

Reefmack and BryceK: Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! On the battery backup -- the pump that I noted has the ability to be plugged in and then trips on when the power goes out. So it's normal position is off, then when if senses no A/C power, it turns on the D/C from the battery. In...
  4. A

I was wondering if anyone has hooked up one of those battery back up pumps to their RSM? I bought the Silent Air B11 Back-up Pump. I was thinking of putting the airstone below the two pumps, so if the power went off, the bubbles would flow up through the pumps (haven't tried it yet), but I...