Recent content by AQF

1. A

I'm joining the party!

like the plants, but the monti growth is spectacular!
  2. A

Newbie to nano 12g

hello. sounds like you've got some really good ideas. any sketches???
  3. A

Hello from SFV SoCal.

hey...i'm from the other valley. take the 210w about 30 miles or so. great looking polyps! like the initial aquascapeage too.
  4. A

Tank In Distress

Hello Craig. a lot cooler and less humid on that side of town.
  5. A

Fish and clams wanted

where are you located?
  6. A

Need Help

if the tanks are connected, there might be a chance that the nh4 and the no2's will be unstable due to the large bioload of the fish. if the fish are not reef friendly, it sounds like large and/or aggresive fish are going to be put into the fo tank. i am thinking that the tank setups should be...
  7. A

Tank In Distress

just a thought, but when the temp went up into the 90's, i'm thinking that some of the coralline algae on the LR died off. Thus the NH3 is going to spike. in my experience, i'd keep an eye on the ammonia rather than the NO3.
  8. A

horticulture mh fixtures?

has anyone ever used horticulture mh fixtures with reef appropriate bulbs? i'm looking at the 250w mogul based fixtures. they're a lot cheaper than the ones made for aquarium purposes. it looks like the only thing that is different are the aesthetics. Compact MH Grow Light Systems > 250...
  9. Starbursts & Finger Leather

Starbursts & Finger Leather

10. Morish Idols

Morish Idols

11. Frogspawn

Frogspawn

12. Wave Maker CSD

Wave Maker CSD

13. A

live webcam aquarium feeds

does anyone know of any live feeds of nice looking marine aquariums?
  14. A

hello from aqf

hello everyone. i'm new to this place, but i've been keeping all types of fish for a very long time. i suppose it's a good time to start building a support group with other people that share the same passion. i posted a picture of a "clown" tank. i like that tank because even though...
  15. clowns

clowns

this is my first time in a forum, and i wanted to upload some pics.