Recent content by antdizzle

1. antdizzle

The wonders of feeding phyto to Zoanthids

mine gro extra fast with out having to add phyto, but I have recently started growin my own phyto to add due to my gargonians and to see what the oevr all response would be like
  2. antdizzle

Phyto fertilizer(FOOD)

its to feed my gargonians, ive got a local fish breeder thats gona give me a bunch from faf.
  3. antdizzle

Phyto fertilizer(FOOD)

what can be used that would be safe to add to my tanks that can be store bought. with out having to purcase over net
  4. antdizzle

New Additions

very cool so its really no different then anywhere else as far as that goes
  5. antdizzle

New Additions

yah they kinda traded with a shop here they made a drop as well as picked up some good stuff, is it as expensive as they say ?
  6. antdizzle

bleached corals

ok will do, I will leave them under the rock formations until i start seeing some color back in them, i have one thats clear, and a couple that are like pastel now due to my lighting
  7. antdizzle

bleached corals

my acans, and its my lighting, its too strong for them. ive moved them into shaded areas, but i was wondering what else I can do to help restore their orig colors.
  8. antdizzle

bleached corals

how and what can I do to help bring back colors in bleached corals ?
  9. antdizzle

New Additions

very nice corals and pics, see ur in wwc's back yard. they come and get corals from my fav lfs err now and then
  10. antdizzle

Wanting to set up a frag tank. Help please

be careful adding things you cannot readily test for i.e. vit c, im sure that it could benefit our corals as it does us as biological organisms but you never know if your over dosing. I found that as stated some corals grow extremely fast and others slow, and PATIENCE IS KEY, im constantly...
  11. antdizzle

new additions

thank you ! im trying to get my tank on the same level as some of these guys on here
  12. antdizzle

new additions

13. antdizzle

Red Planet growth

very nice growth, whats it under light wise as well as how high in your tank does it sit ?
  14. antdizzle

Making Sodium Carbonate can be fun!

let me ask, whats the purpose of baking it ? what does this serve ?
  15. antdizzle

Balance blocks

what kind of issues could they cause ?