Recent content by Angelus

1. A

Am I Paranoid (Ich Related)

Lee, as usual your insight is golden.. As for the Tank, Currently it is a 72 Gal.. I have had the Fish for awhile, will def look towards having them brought to a new, more spacious home, until my larger tank build happens next year. Thank you again!!!
  2. A

Here are a few photos as best I could Can you see a few specs on the fin, very hard to notice.. Again, This has been 3 months, it never gets worse then these amounts of specs, but again sometimes its there, sometimes not. This first Pic is about the best to see the Specs on the Fin. Again...
  3. A

I will def try, but everytime I do, they don't come out... Going to try a High Def camera as soon as I get home today
  4. A

After First Ich Outbreak, it went fish less for 3 months, did full lower salinity on all fish, after second outbreak same, fish less for 3 months. Tank is 72 Gal.. Emp was Juve when I bought him a year ago, now he is starting to mature.
  5. A

Hello All, ok, so Im 4 Years into the hobby, and I have gone through 2 separate Ich Outbreaks, and lost a few of my beloved friends along the way.. After the first outbreak, I was anal about quarantine, and even after, still ended up with another round of Ich, after adding an emporor angel last...
  6. A

Left Seaweed in Water, Now its too Cloudy

Quick question, so I have a couple of new additions to my Quarentine tank, and yesterday I decided to leave a strip of Nori Seaweed in the tank before I left for work, as I knew I would have a long day..Silly me, thinking that since in my main tank the seaweed last about a minute, that they...
  7. A

3rd Case of Ich in less than two years. Ready to give up!!!

Thanks everyone for the thoughts... I have been feeding a little bit of everything, and actually do have some Kents Garlic Extreme, and Selcon, so I will be trying that.. Also it seems that all seaweed nowadays has garlic flavor in it to help as well.. So far, everyone eats verociously except...
  8. A

Bigfish11, Thanks for the Advise. Unfortunatly I thought of that last time, and I do have an active UV Steralizer in my tank.. You would think that would have worked, but it seems in saltwater, nothing works 100% of the time (Shout out to my ABJ auto topoff) lol.
  9. A

Totally feel you on this, and of course I am not taking offense to anything.. Saltwater is one big learning enviroment, and its an un natural Enviroment for something to be taken out of its natural habitat and be forced to live in a tank that no matter how big it may be, is never big enough. So...
  10. A

I have Fowlr...or mabey I will just create a new fish tank status like fowlraich (Fish Only with live rock and ich) lol. I feel like I personally need leebeca over here to help administer the treatment. Or perhaps study my case..lmao... I'm trying to take it all lightly but it is annoying. I...
  11. A

Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.K. so now that I let that out. I am so Pissed...Last year Febuary, I added a powder blue tang to my 75 Gal Tank. Unfortunatly he brought ich into the tank...
  12. A

Can it still be ich, or just scars

Lee, Cant thank you enough for your help and knowledge. Fortunatly I have Macryn 2 from a previous fish I was trying to help, and I also had bought cupramine, pryor to deciding to lowering salinity for my ick problem. So I will treat with macryn 2 for saltwater, and change up the diet. I will...
  13. A

Lee here is the answer to your questions 1. Size is hard to determine as there are various sizez, no bigger than say 1/3 of a grain of rice 2. Most all spots are absolutly round/ some look raised and white, others (Mainley on the face) are indented, almost like when u use a whole punch on...
  14. A

Hole in the head, hmmm, never thought of that. If it is, can it be treated back in my main tank, or should I still keep him in quarentine. The reason being, the water in the main tank is obviously much better in quality, also he would have more room to swim. I just want to make sure its not...
  15. A

Here are the pics