Recent content by Amnestia

1. A

Zoas!!! Lots of frags

Just took pics of these, first payment first serve! Just shoot me a msg, priority shipping is $15 and these should take priority just fine. These have sat and healed for weeeeeeeeeeeeks! Free priority shipping over $60. Shoot me a package off if you're getting a lot! WYSIWYG $40 A Purple...
  2. A

Japanese Rhizo Coral For Sale ~~~~~~~~RARE~~~~~~~~~~ 30+ LPS for sale

I don't think there would be any kind of "legit" documentation... he would be shooting himself in the foot if he had it/whoever sold it to him had it
  3. A

SPS Galore!!!

Adding 2 aussie items do enjoy. Aussie Scoly (bleeding apple) SOLD Aussie Blasto usually $15-$20 per head Asking $125 for the whole thing (15 heads) or will sell half (7-8 heads) for $75
  4. A

SPS Galore!!!

Yeah no prob, i always have frags if you wanted to hold anything i can hold with payment. I can hold as long as you need (weeks or months no prob, i got a fairly large system now with plenty of room). ALL 3 strawberry shortcakes SOLD. Crazyberry torts, discount to $40 each!
  5. A

SPS Galore!!!

If you want to ship to WV i would suggest going with UPS next day air. Packages are styrolined and will have double heatpacks/triple bagged. As long as there aren't any delays they should be good.
  6. A

SPS Galore!!!

Birdsnest are pics of the actual frags you will be receiving. Everything is still available except for the kimbeensis (however i can frag more), first green slimer, and psychadelic mille. Adding these for your viewing pleasure. Crazyberry Tort $45 Strawberry Shortcake $45 $55
  7. A

SPS Galore!!!

No worries, i ship!
  8. A

SPS Galore!!!

Kimbeensis and mille sold! Will discount when purchasing multiple items!
  9. A

SPS Galore!!!

All frags are healed for at least 2 weeks, most are healed for a month or more and well encrusted. First payment first served, no holding sorry. I have one 2" frag of Kimbeensis for $25 (Bright purple body with green corallites/polyps) Picture is of the mother. Blue Ice Tenuis $20 Smurf...
  10. A

any idea what these are

Majano anemone, similar to aiptasia and is just as bad. Can spread quickly if left unchecked.
  11. A

Nitrate woes

You can still replace the sand if you want to, just split it up into sections. Do 1/4th or less at a time and replace with new sand. When removing the sand use siphoning method only so that you suck up the sand and ANY nasty that might be released in the process. Also give it a week interval per...
  12. A

Corals, mostly sps with a shrimp and random stuff!

Currently available is hur Sorry if these are a little blue, pics are taken under an unsupplemented xm 20k bulb with a decent bit of white balance on the cam. I moved these from the floor to get a better shot so they all expand 2x-3x this size. Not looking to make any ching off of these, they...
  13. A

8x 54w T5 Hello Lights Tek style

48" model! bump
  14. A

Dosing Question

Seems like you do everything really carefully. Waiting a few days inbetween dosing different items isn't entirely needed, a few hours to a half day apart is all you really you need. The only thing you cant really dose together is alk along with mag or calc. So you can dose mag and calc and wait...
  15. A

can zoanthids morph in a tank?

Prob wont happen, what you're describing is a sort of sexual interaction while zoas seem to do more budding (asexual).