Recent content by amandaashley

1. A

Anyone wanna join last minute Bulk Reef Supply group buy?

PM me your last name and and BRS email and I will sign you up ASAP! * On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started. * Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before...
  2. A

Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy 6/14 Signup

We need 1 more participant before I submit the forum, anyone interested?
  3. A

We need 6 more people! Come on guys!!!
  4. A

I'm actually not a part of BRS, I just organize group buys so everyone can save money :) I strongly agree with you though. I've heard so many great things about BRS.
  5. A

whoops....I just realized there's a section dedicated o group buys, please move mods. Thank you
  6. A

To join the group buy PM me your last name and BRS e-mail you used to create your account and you will be added. You must have or make an account with BRS. From BRS website We have a unique way of doing Group Buy's at BulkReefSupply.com. Instead of requiring groups to place a single large...
  7. A

FS or FT 24" Current Orbit PC Fixture (in excellent condition)

65Wx2 with 2 lunar LED lights.Looking for a t5 fixture, but open to all trades. PM me if you're interested. Thanks
  8. A

Free Frogspawn

PM me if you decide to ship!!
  9. A

Your pc/t5 lighting for my..

Looking for 20" and 24" PC or t5 lighting I have a few items for trade or can pay cash. Titusville, FL area, but willing to ship. PSP 1000(modded) with extras 55 gallon fish tank with pump, heater, hood, and light DSC text books Professional Hair Products Wii games acekard with 2 gig...
  10. A

WTB: 24" and 20" PC lighting

anyone have any they're trying to get rid of? Looking for +100 watts for the 24", and under 100 watts for the 20" thanks ! :)
  11. A

24" T5 HO Light Fixture AquaticLife

Still available? I'll pay $75.00 plus shipping