Recent content by acroholic

1. A

FS: 1/4" Square Clear Polypropylene Mesh for Screen Tops. Reasonable price.

Just sent you a PM. Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while. Got plenty of mesh left. Anyone needing some send me an email at grim1214@bellsouth.net. Thanks everyone. Best, Dave
  2. A

Any orders paid for until now will ship Monday. Thanks. Dave
  3. A

Light Friendly Clear Mesh Screen Cover for Open Top Tanks-Standard/Rimless-w/Pictures

Re: Light Friendly Clear Mesh Screen Cover for Open Top Tanks-Standard/Rimless-w/Pict A lot of what you use really depends on the type of corals you have and how much light loss they are OK with. I looked at Tulle as well, and at the time my only tank was heavy SPS, so light penetration was...
  4. A

Thaks Reefluvr. This stuff is great. I have a 100 gallon rimless that I didn't want to cover, but unfortunately, I have three Borbonius Anthius, a McKosker's wrasse, and 10 Scissortail Gobies in this tank. In my 210 gallon SPS tank I have six Hawaiian Flame Wrasses, and you know how...
  5. A

Minimally, if at all, and nowhere near what eggcrate or black bird mesh would. Thanks Dave
  6. A

Light Friendly Clear Mesh Screen Cover for Open Top Tanks-Standard/Rimless-w/Pictures

Re: Light Friendly Clear Mesh Screen Cover for Open Top Tanks-Standard/Rimless-w/Pict I also have a For Sale ad for this mesh here in the Hardware Classifieds, and it is very reasonable. Dave
  7. A

All paid orders up to now have been shipped. Dave
  8. A

All orders shipped. Still have plenty. Dave
  9. A

anybody ever use this system for ATO?

I use plastic tote box type containers from Lowes, Home Depot, or The Container Store. Only cost about $10. The ATO reservoir is seconday to making sure you like the equipment the ATO is composed of. The reservoir is only a plastic box anyways. Having a pre-made reservoir like what you are...
  10. A

Chiller with a UV

current-usa makes a line of modular chillers that you can add a uv to Prime Modular | Current What's Next
  11. A

anybody ever use this system for ATO?

I have tow Tunze osmolators in operation. They have been great. That system looks nice, but kinda bulky. Dave
  12. A

Re: Light Friendly Clear Mesh Screen Cover for Open Top Tanks-Standard/Rimless-w/Pict 1/16" squares would block a lot of light, especially in a dark color like charcoal. The great thing about this particular size mesh is that is is the best compromise between opening size and light blockage...
  13. A

Re: Light Friendly Clear Mesh Screen Cover for Open Top Tanks-Standard/Rimless-w/Pict Step 8. Install on your tank. 210 gallon Another top on my 60 gallon cube. Rimless Instructions. Please follow the regular instructions, except you need to make the mesh top to the outer...
  14. A

Re: Light Friendly Clear Mesh Screen Cover for Open Top Tanks-Standard/Rimless-w/Pict Picture of the finished frame assembly. Front: Back Step 5. Pic of the back of the frame. I have 4 Tunze 6105 pumps for circulation, so I used a dremel to edge out an opening on the back of each frame...