Recent content by 2FarNorth

1. 2

UPMMAS 2013 Frag swap

Vender and Fragger Tables are All Set! Some AWESOME Raffle Prizes are in! Here's a teaser of the Raffle prizes! Spectrapure RO System! Bulk Reef Supply RO/DI system! Frag Stations from Alternative Reef! A Pair of 'Wyoming White' Designer clownfish from SBAquariums! Rapid LED...
  2. 2

UPMMAS 2013 Frag swap

We are proud to announce that the Upper Peninsula of Michigan Marine Aquarium Society will be hosting the first Frag swap in the Upper Peninsula! Saturday, April 20th 2013 at the Comfort Suites in Beautiful Marquette Michigan! Heart of the U.P.! 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. (EST) Vendors and...
  3. 2

2nd Annual NWRS/UPMMAS Frag Swap! April 10th

We have had Coral Traders posting their donated coral that will be featured in our Silent Coral Auction and this evening the Divers Den Coral from Drs. F&S LiveAquaria was added. Check out the auction coral photos: HERE: Here are a few teasers: Reminder: If you are a coral...
  4. 2

Today is the last day to pre-register as a Guest-Attendee or as a Coral Trader. If you have been planning to pre-register, please do so ASAP TODAY! You can still attend the event. We will be happy to register you on April 10 at the door! Food & Drink Update: The Quality Inn will...
  5. 2

Where: Quality Inn (Formally Holiday Inn), Rhinelander, WI. When: Saturday, April 10th, 10:00am - 4:00pm cst. (Coral Trader setup, Friday, 4:00 - 8:00pm & Saturday, 8:00 - 10:00 am) The event will be held at the Quality Inn. The hotel is located at 668 West Kemp Street, Rhinelander, WI...
  6. 2

Awesome! Bring some friends!! :)
  7. 2

Just an update! The prizes just keep adding up! Well over $6000 worth so far! Including these! Vortech mp40w RO/DI system and GFO/Carbon reactor from BRS Lighting from Hamilton LED lighting from ecoxotic Bulbs from UV lighting Aquatic life PH/ORP monitor/controller Skimmer from...
  8. 2

The Raffle Prizes are growing!! Here's a teaser of the prizes.... Vortech MP40w LED lighting by Ecoxotic RO/DI system from BRS, along with a GFO, Carbon Reactor ORp/PH controller from Aquatic life Bulbs and lighting setups from Hamilton!!! Current skimmer Lots of Rods food And...
  9. 2

Northern Wisconsin Reef Society (NWRS) along with co-hosts Upper Peninsula of Michigan Marine Aquarium Society (UPMMAS) Cordially invite you to the 2nd Annual FRAG SWAP! Saturday April 10th, 2010 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Quality Inn Hotel, Rhinelander, WI Large raffle including a Grand...
  10. 2

NWRS/UPMMAS Frag swap! 4-10-10 Rhinelander, WI

Northern Wisconsin Reef Society (NWRS) along with co-hosts Upper Peninsula of Michigan Marine Aquarium Society (UPMMAS) Cordially invite you to the 2nd Annual FRAG SWAP! Saturday April 10th, 2010 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Quality Inn Hotel, Rhinelander, WI Large raffle including a Grand...
  11. 2

Discovery World Frag Swap, Milwaukee, WI! 9/19/09

I believe for a first show it was a success!! Alot of great vendors! I just wish I coulda got away from my tank a little more and meet more people! I missed out on the inTank guys! I was able to check out your table a little bit on the way by... looked great! Also, nice meeting you, Tina...
  12. 2

I'm hoping there's a good turnout, the guys down at Discovery world are planning on a good time! It's their first swap, so hopefully it's a good one! That and 3 clubs involved, should help! There will be alot of stuff to see also! So that should help draw the crowds in!
  13. 2

The way it looks, your in! All the way from CA? sweet! Looking forward to meeting ya'll! Here is an updated list of Vendors/Traders, looks like it's going to be a great show!! House of Corals (Jeff Christiansen) (MARS) Paul's Corals Mark Moeller (MARS) Jim's Reef (Jim Strauss AKA...
  14. 2

I have a little update, There is still Trader/vendor spaces available but because they need to rent the tables, they need to have the order in 2 weeks ahead of the delivery date. SO.. Registration deadline for Traders is September 4th!!!
  15. 2

Discovery World/WRS/MARS/FVRS Coral Frag swap. Registration is open for the event taking place September 19th from 9am until 5pm. Discovery World 500 N. Harbor Dr. Milwaukee, WI 53202 Discovery World is partnering with WRS, MARS and FVRS to put together what very well may become south...