Recent content by 1clovergirl

1. 1

Byron's RSM C-130

quick question, I just got my c130 and started the cycling process, I have live sand and live rock, seeing that you have done this before, do I leave everything running(lights, skimmer,etc) while Im doing my cycling process? Thank you. I cant wait for my tank to look like yours!
  2. 1

RED SEA MAX RUNNING TOO HOT???? new seahorse home

Thank you. I decided to go with the c 130 and its set up with live rock and sand to start the cycling process, do I leave everything in the tank running, the skimmer, lights? thanks for any help. I love my RSM!!!
  3. 1

New tank or week vacation?

I say new tank. I am new to saltwater and plan on getting a RSM c250 for seahorses. All I can say is that all the research and books I have being doing, all the internet searches have brought me so much excitement and happiness in knowing what Im about to do, to me, it is my break, vacation...
  4. 1

Thanks, I live in Dallas,Tx. So it gets very hot here and my house temp is set at 80. I plan on setting up my tank in the dining room because it's the least traffic area in my home, so there isn't a fan in there that I can keep on durning the day, not sure that would even make a difference? Do...
  5. 1

Thanks, is it possible just to take a couple of the light bulbs out to help lessen the heat from the lights?
  6. 1

I am new to saltwater. I have been doing a lot of research about keeping captive bred seahorses and plan on using the new Red Sea Max 250 C series. I have been calling LFS and they are telling me that the RSM tanks run to hot and I will need to purchase a chiller..... one person even told me...