The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

Melev

Thanks Emg. I built the tank a year ago, but only set it up last July. It is tied into my main reef's sump, so I wouldn't have to do anything other than provide lighting. All the necessary gear the tank needs are in the huge sump. It is in the foyer, as soon as you walk in the door, and holds 20g.

Techno-Vicki

Allen, looking good. Justsunny coming along well, and Melev - stunning tank and I really like the angled anemone tank - interesting.

tbittner

I love that angled tank! There isn't any distortion from looking at it from a standing position. Great idea!

The 280 doesn't need any words. You KNOW how nice it looks. :)

Very nice tank, Sunnie! Very pretty!

justsunnie

Thanks, Vickie! Thanks Bittner!

Melev, is that a toadstool in the corner??? If so I don't think I've ever seen one that big! Love the naso as well.

Melev

Yes, that's correct. It is about 16" around. The overflow behind it is 12" wide, and from the end panel, that glass is 24" wide up to the overflow.

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
left7.jpg
right7.jpg

Emg

Just took this of my 29 tonight.......geesh, I love actinics !!!

DSC02628900.jpg

Now.....to go shoot out those dang kitchen lights I keep forgetting to turn off before I do this......:guns:

flricordia

Just took this of my 29 tonight.......geesh, I love actinics !!!

DSC02628900.jpg

Now.....to go shoot out those dang kitchen lights I keep forgetting to turn off before I do this......:guns:
Nice. Got a whoppin' load coraline on the back wall looks like.

BarbMazz

I love that angled shot of your reef. Very neat. Beatiful tank!

JFK, Jr. that FTS of yours left me speechless. Honestly. It is FAH-bu-louse, dahling!

Every time I see your name I think of advice I've given my children over the years; "Whenever you're nervous or afraid or unsure of yourself... Act like a KENNEDY" LOL Works every time!

Emg

OH.....freshwater tanks are allowed ?

Beautiful knife fish Zimboy !!

Here's my 29 community

DSC01428900.jpg

and...because this is a saltie forum....another of my 15, even though I just posted one a few pages back.... :rolleyes:

DSC01870900-1.jpg

Paul.....GREAT tank BTW !!!

Last edited:

vdituri

You're raising a nice crop of corals there. Looking very nice indeed!
That is a great idea posting a 1/1/08 photo and then we can check back at the end of the year for a before and after shot.
Now I have something to do...