yankieman's 210 gal conversion

yankieman

Uh, that was a couple of weeks ago. We want tank pics!

I love reefers...

OHHH you want tank pics,,,, ok I will see what I can do , I was gone for some time,, 3 weeks in FL then 5 days home to catch up on all the work then gone again to WI for 5 more days now catching up on work again LOL I will try and load some pics soon ,,,

catran

Hahaha, yeah. In case you forgot, this is called REEF Sanctuary, not Rogers' vacation Sanctuary, lol.
:)

I love reefers...

catran

Ugh! Never mind! I'm glad you had such a great time on vacation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yankieman

Ok i was going to do this on Matts thread but I decided I owe it to myself to do it on my own thread this is my 999th post my next one will be 1000 ,, with my 1000 post I want to call out to CAT!!!!!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ok i was going to do this on Matts thread but I decided I owe it to myself to do it on my own thread this is my 999th post my next one will be 1000 ,, with my 1000 post I want to call out to CAT!!!!!

Hell yah brother! She's back to work ill yell again. CAT!

..........used coral frags. half off.

yankieman

Hello Cat I hope your not mad at me from any previous posts ,,, but as far as pics are concerned i dont take pics very well I have to wait for my wife and she hasnt been to interested lately ,,, anyway I wanted you to be the recipiant of my 1000 post,,,,,, THANKS FOR BEING A FRIEND CAT!!!!!!!!!!!

catran

Aww, you're so sweet! Sorry, I was busy at work. Super Congrats on your 1000th post darlin!
I'm feel very honored to be your 1000th - uh, post that is...lol!
Luv ya man!

I love reefers...

yankieman

Well its been awhile since I posted on my tank so with some new additions I thought it was time to show them , the Vertex RX6 DUO Calcium Reactor won at MACNA is all set up and running ,,,

100_2812.jpg

And I had to get a PH controller which is a Milwaukee MC122 pH Controller

100_2813.jpg

and the CO2 tank with regulator and bubble counter

100_2814.jpg

My 3 new AI Sol super blue led fixtures

100_2811.jpg

And with them all hung over the tank along with the one i already had hanging which is about the same color as the AIs I would liked to have got 4 but the budget wouldnt allow it so maybe I can add one or 2 more AIs in the future but for now thats what I got to go with

100_2817.jpg

yankieman

Thanks Stretch you know the drill,, its taking time to slowly acquire the equipment and I still am not done,,

catran

Well, yeah it's been a while mister!

Wow, congrats on winning and the new lights!

Sent from my iPhone 5!
I love reefers....

redneckgearhead

Awesome set up....and why does it seem like as soon as I get enough money saved for the equipment I want they have come out with something new and twice the price lol. vicious cycle....