Devon's Underground Fishroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hmmm Regal Tang? Shiny and starts with R. Buy a show sized one

......I need serious help

I really think she means Red apollos.. do u think they would look ok with the blues I already have?.. Rob thinks so..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Built347

Shes so great isnt she.. not once has she bugged me about rings and marriage n kids.. she just wants me to have some red apollos.. how cool is that? :p

Builtschic

Shes so great isnt she.. not once has she bugged me about rings and marriage n kids.. she just wants me to have some red apollos.. how cool is that

Lol ya ya. Kids I will bug u about in like 4 or 5 years

sk8rdn

Lol ya ya. Kids I will bug u about in like 4 or 5 years

I thought those were a good idea too, until I had them. They are 1 and 2 now and I'm not sure either will make it to Christmas... Lol.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the "trying" part, its the aftermath I'm not so keen on....

If you feel the "instincts" kicking in, adopt a needy dog.

....H20 incapable....

Builtschic

Shes so great isnt she.. not once has she bugged me about rings and marriage n kids.. she just wants me to have some red apollos.. how cool is that? :p

I'm all for the red apollos if we can meet in the middle and I get something that I want too lol

Built347

Ok well I got a deal then.. u buy me 3 red apollos and one blue one then ill buy u what u want

Builtschic

Ok well I got a deal then.. u buy me 3 red apollos and one blue one then ill buy u what u want

No deal that would cost about as much as my car did I don't want that payment! I will gladly help u get them in anyway that I can

engineer goby

Actually you will spend much less on 3 Apollo Acti reds and their actually useful unlike a gold or silver loop with pressure treated carbon mounted on it

......I need serious help

Status
Not open for further replies.