Devon's Underground Fishroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Nah a tank that size your going to need what 3 more? Just alternate them

......I need serious help

Maybe 4.. I will have to see how well 3 do accross 8' u dont think it woukd look odd to have reds every other?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

engineer goby

No bro I don't think you would be able to see the red light it would just give you full spectrum

......I need serious help

sk8rdn

New old mustang it is. Lol

While I'm not usually one to throw a brother under the bus, you would do well to consider that the last few pages of your thread are filled with discussions on building a 500+ gallon plywood tank in your house, and the woman you have didn't even flinch. Let alone the fact that she lets you have all your other toys too, done all the stuff with fish you already have, and even got interested enough to want her own tank. I don't know bro, I think something shiny may be in order here. This isn't one you want to slip away...

Sam, I propose a comprimise. I say he builds the tank, uses the lights he has over half of the tank to handle the corals that are already in house, and spends the $1,500 on you, and saves the other $1,500 towards the lights for the other half.

That's my good deed for the year, so don't anyone else expect anymore help till next year... :D

Builtschic

While I'm not usually one to throw a brother under the bus, you would do well to consider that the last few pages of your thread are filled with discussions on building a 500+ gallon plywood tank in your house, and the woman you have didn't even flinch. Let alone the fact that she lets you have all your other toys too, done all the stuff with fish you already have, and even got interested enough to want her own tank. I don't know bro, I think something shiny may be in order here. This isn't one you want to slip away...

Sam, I propose a comprimise. I say he builds the tank, uses the lights he has over half of the tank to handle the corals that are already in house, and spends the $1,500 on you, and saves the other $1,500 towards the lights for the other half.

That's my good deed for the year, so don't anyone else expect anymore help till next year... :D

Wow u nailed that one dead on. Thanks for the help hopefully it gets thru lol

StirCrayzy

Pretty exciting concept here fellas!
I havent caught up on the rest of your thread devon, hopefully i can keep up moving fwd.
id hate to miss seein this big SOB :D

Built347

Pretty exciting concept here fellas!
I havent caught up on the rest of your thread devon, hopefully i can keep up moving fwd.
id hate to miss seein this big SOB :D

Thanks buddy. It will be interesting

Built347

She def is a keeper.. just so u know Bill if your not a friend your an enemy.. haha;)

Builtschic

She def is a keeper.. just so u know Bill if your not a friend your an enemy.. haha;)

Well thanks and about that something shiny thing nothin real big or expensive is necessary but it must be something that starts with an R lol

Status
Not open for further replies.